BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

This eye gel gives a revitalizing lift to the delicate areas around the eyes.  Anti-oxidant liposomes are added to help prevent and repair free radical damage.  Yeast extract helps to reduce puffiness. *Certified Organic Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Firming Eye Gel see more...

Jabar H.
Keller
I can’t say that this product tightens or moisturizes the skin around my eyes. The packaging is perfect, but I’m not sure this product does much of anything. I wish I had had a better experience. I’ll likely finish the bottle due to the price tag. I recommend looking for something different.
Karime S.
Laredo, TX
I like this product but it makes my face feel a little stiff after applying, but it is worth it since it has all natural ingredients
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encantaría probar este producto por las buenas referencias que me han dado mis amigas de el,pero yo no lo he usado
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I tried this at a friends house and completely fell in love. Had to grab my own right away