john masters organics Evening Primrose Shampoo uploaded by Anna M.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters Organics is committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on earth. Evening Primrose Shampoo for Dry Hair utilizes the natural moisturizing effects of evening primrose and other plant and essential oils to replenish even the driest, most damaged hair.  Good for color-treated hair. *Certified Organic Contains no sodium lauryl sulfate, chlorides, or artificial color. Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Evening Primrose Shampoo, for Dry Hair see more...

Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got this product as part of a in store purchase reward fro Ulta.  The shampoo is a clear amber color and has a slightly herbal scent very reminiscent of Neutrogena T-Gel.  The Shampoo has a great lather power to it ad it rinses really easily from my hair.  My hair is clean with out feeling greasy.
Laurel B.
Boston
The formula of this shampoo is so hydrating and nourishing to the hair. Even though it’s sulfate- and silicone-free, I was hesitant at first to use it on my color-treated hair. I was pleasantly surprised that this left my fine hair soft, hydrated, bouncy, and smooth without stripping the red color from my hair. The scent of this shampoo is medicinal, but still herbal and not too overpowering. The ingredients are gorgeous, with so many nourishing plant oils to help protect and add shine to the hair. The price point is a bit expensive for what it is, but I would definitely say it’s worth it.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This brand is anything but sucky. It is natural, smells great and actually makes my hair so soft. The organic essential oils are a real win for me. I bought this is a travel gift set from Ulta and after using it a little bit I have to say I have found my new shampoo and condtionair. It's even a win with my daughter and her father!
Lace l.
I tried many John Masters shampoos and conditioners and IMO they suck. The best organic shampoos are Rahua and a few that you can find at vitacost such as Aubrey and dr.bronner.
John Masters really strip the hair and the conditioners leave the hair rough
Jessy M.
Glendale heights
Not the best scent but it cleanses my hair well and I love that I only need a little because the lather works very well.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the ingredients in this shampoo and that it doesn't contain sulfates. The clean scent and healthy hair rock!
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Heavy floral scent. Dried out my hair even more. Not a huge fan of this shampoo. Won’t buy again