john masters organics Evening Primrose Shampoo uploaded by Anna M.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters Organics is committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on earth. Evening Primrose Shampoo for Dry Hair utilizes the natural moisturizing effects of evening primrose and other plant and essential oils to replenish even the driest, most damaged hair.  Good for color-treated hair. *Certified Organic Contains no sodium lauryl sulfate, chlorides, or artificial color. Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Evening Primrose Shampoo, for Dry Hair see more...

Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is anything but sucky. It is natural, smells great and actually makes my hair so soft. The organic essential oils are a real win for me. I bought this is a travel gift set from Ulta and after using it a little bit I have to say I have found my new shampoo and condtionair. It's even a win with my daughter and her father!
Lace l.
I tried many John Masters shampoos and conditioners and IMO they suck. The best organic shampoos are Rahua and a few that you can find at vitacost such as Aubrey and dr.bronner.
John Masters really strip the hair and the conditioners leave the hair rough
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the ingredients in this shampoo and that it doesn't contain sulfates. The clean scent and healthy hair rock!