BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

At John Masters Organics, we are committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on the planet. Rosemary and; Peppermint Detangler uses a tingling blend of rosemary and peppermint essential oils to eliminate tangles without weighing down hair, leaving your hair shiny and manageable. *Certified Organic Contains no artificial color. Cruelty free. Biodegradable. Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler see more...

Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Nice light weight detangler.. John Master’s is all organic and naturally derived ingredients which is great. I also loveee Rosemary and peppermint. It’s light weight, but did a good job to help detangle my fine, tangled prone, damaged hair.
đź’ŤBianca L.
This stuff is magic if you have super thick curly hair. I use it in mine and my daughter's hair and it makes it so much easier to brush. I will only use this from now on.
Michelle M.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff smells amazing and I love that it is made of organic ingredients. I HIGHLY recommend anything from this line!

Walmart