john masters organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair uploaded by Brittany G.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

Leave-in solution promotes healthy hair growth by improving the condition of your scalp.  A unique combination of organic herbs and essential oils work to assure nutrient intake, stimulate circulation, balance sebum production and eliminate free radicals.  The result is optimal scalp and hair health.  Carefully selected ingredients work to enhance hair volume and shine. *Certified Organic Cruelty free Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer for Thinning Hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's beyond me why this doesn't have five star ratings across the board. Once upon a time, I totally ruined my hair. Dyed it myself out of a box, straightened my hair every day, etc. Long story short, my hair wouldn't grow for literally TWO years. Then I found this, and every morning I would massage it into my scalp and my hair actually started growing again. This is a miracle worker.
Josie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I purchased this product after seeing a good review on YouTube. The ingredients are very cleans and wholesome, and I did notice that my hair seemed more voluminous when I applied this. Unfortunately, I haven't repurchased so I'm not sure of the long term impact. It's a bit on the pricey side, but based on the ingredients it would definitely help growth if used for a longer period of time.
melonie p.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this treatment! Everyone is worried about thinning hair, but never take any preventative measures. Do not wait until it's too late! Get this product today!
D B.
Traverse city mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had a sample works wonders!!! Need to find and purchase again!!! Great smell and feel!
alex s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor