John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler - 1035ml/35oz uploaded by Anna M.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

A weightless detangler enriched with effective certified-organic ingredients-Contains natural soy proteins & borage oil to replenish lipid level-Blended with wheat amino acids & soy proteins to restore vitality & shine-Loaded with essential oils of grapefruit lemon & neroli to deliver a refreshing aroma-Effectively diminishes tangles without overloading hair-Unveils fuller thicker more lustrous & manageable hair-Safe for color-treated hair-To use: Apply to wet clean hair. Leave in for 1 - 3 minutes either rinse off or leave inProduct Line: John Masters Organics - Hair CareProduct Size: 1035ml/35oz see more...

Anna M.
Waco, TX
This stuff is like miracle good for my hair. It smells so good but not over powering and actually detangles my thick unruly hair. It only takes about a dime size drop to cover my full hair and its about lower mid back in length. I use it every time I wash and look forward to it. My four year old also Insist that I use it. She absolutely loves it and she is so picky about what I use. I have recommended this to a friend since receiving the sample. I will be buying this in full size next time I get the chance. I love how it's organic and affordable.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
This is a lovely product, I have nothing but good to say about John Masters. This is absolutely gorgeous, it's so hydrating on the hair I would recommend this to anybody with troublesome hair that gets notty quite easily.