john masters organics Bourbon Vanilla & Tangerine Hair Texturizer uploaded by somebody n.john masters organics Bourbon Vanilla & Tangerine Hair Texturizer uploaded by Aaron L.john masters organics Bourbon Vanilla & Tangerine Hair Texturizer uploaded by Whitney L.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

John Masters Hair Texturizer is an extra strength pomade that s perfect for shaping hair into any style desired - from smooth to spiky.  Whatever the look, this rich blend of shea butter, essential oils and vitamins keeps your hair soft and shiny, not greasy or stiff. *Certified Organic Cruelty Free Bourbon Vanilla & Tangerine Hair Texturizer see more...

Aaron L.
Albuquerque, NM
Absolutely love this stuff!!! Has a very firm hold but it doesn't get hard or crusty, also does not get very oily in the hair nor on the forehead area. Will definitely be using this product on a daily basis.
Liz J.
Pensacola, FL
Great to use when I scrunch my hair. NOT greasy at all. Easy to use and last all day.
fatima el batoul b.
Compared to drug store brands, yes this product is pricy. However, as everyone has said, a bit of product goes a long way. One container has lasted me months and months, and there is little else out there in the natural market for styling products. This product does a good job of adding texture and volume, and also controlling my hair. I'll definitely repurchase.
Justine A.
2005 reviews
Is this good for a short bob hairstyle? I'm looking for something to smooth and help with frizz at the end of styling. I usually use a paste or wax. But I've had my eye on this product for a while and wondered how it worked. I'm not looking for a messy look I'd like a sleek look.