BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

emollient-rich, all-natural sugar scrub for smooth, silky skin with a healthy glow This sweet and sumptuous USDA certified-organic sugar scrub combines 15 organic oils and extracts to gently exfoliate and nourish the skin. Raspberry seed extract, high in antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids, nourishes and tones, while Valencia orange oil helps brighten the skin and sweeten the senses. Geranium and; ylang ylang oils hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. Made with 12 certified-organic ingredients. Gluten-free key ingredients: raspberry seed extract - high in omega-3 and; omega-6 fatty acids; antioxidant valencia orange pe see more...

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Yes, I knew what I was ordering size-wise, but I was still surprised how small the container looked in person. It's a sugar scrub that I was looking at for a while, and when JMO website had a coupon code, I didn't think twice before ordering it. I was disappointed about the smell as I wouldn't describe it as having any raspberries or oranges in it - there was nothing fruity sweet or citrus-y, and all I smelled was sugar, which reminded more of a cake. While that wasn't what I expected, I was still hoping that the scrub itself will be great and will save the situation. Well, it wasn't and it didn't. It seemed like a very basic sugar and oils scrub that I could mix myself for 1/10 of the price. It didn't help that it wasn't long-lasting as I needed quite a lot for my whole body. If you don't want to experiment in your kitchen, save the money and get Hugo Naturals scrub - you will get a better product and twice the amount for half the money.
Mariangela R.
Medley, FL
I always like to get out the shower I have this amazing smell on me. And thanks to this product I'm always satisfied. The smell and how smooth leave your skin is just perfect. With my eye close I will always recommend this products