BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

At John Masters Organics, we are committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on the planet. My Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash lathers into a rich, creamy foam to gently wash away dirt and oil - without drying your skin. Essential oils of pink grapefruit, bourbon vanilla & blood orange create a euphoric scent.  Follow with my Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk to moisturize. *Certified Organic Contains no artificial color. Cruelty free.  Bio-degradable. Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Wash see more...

• I've heard so much about this product, does anyone know how long ...1 Answers
Dalia C.
Wellness Guru Expert
That product it's amazing! I'm received from my friend for birthday present. I was used every day! I don't buy, it was a gift. My skin feel soo smooth all day! Definitely I wanna buy in the future! I'm in love!
Ra N.
larbaa
Hi I am here for all I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Randa and I will publish the product on Facebook so please send me this product
Jennifer S.
I've heard so much about this product, does anyone know how long the smell lingers for?