BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

At John Masters Organics, we are committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on the planet. My Blood Orange and; Vanilla Body Milk is a luxurious lotion that replenishes your skin with a quickly absorbing, delicate blend of milk thistle, aloe vera and sea algae. Essential oils of pink grapefruit, bourbon vanilla and; blood orange create a euphoric scent. *Certified Organic Contains no artificial color. Cruelty free. Bio-degradable. Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk see more...

Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
I have been using various JMO products for 4 months with great results. Approximately 2 months ago, I purchased the Blood Orange and Vanilla Body Wash and Body Milk. The body wash is gentle and non-irritating with a very pleasant aroma. I can be very difficult to please with a body lotion because I require a very moisturizing product but I can't stand a greasy feel. The body milk is light, absorbs quickly, very moisturizing, and also has a very pleasant aroma (that doesn't compete with perfume). All of that being said, I was completely satisfied with both products. After a few weeks use, I discovered a pretty amazing added bonus. For many years, I have had tiny bumps on my upper arms (Keratosis Pilaris). I have tried many products over the past 20 years, including a prescription cream prescribed by a dermatologist, without ever achieving the desired result. I had resigned myself to living with this condition. After I began using the Blood Orange and Vanilla Body Wash and Body Milk, I started noticing a visible difference in the texture of my skin, particularly the skin on my arms. The bumps were disappearing. After two months of use, they are virtually smooth. Love this.
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Smells great. Not the best but i really like the smell i don't know why but its great