John Master Organic™ Vitamin C Anti-aging Face Serum uploaded by Sanja L.

BY JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS

Combat the visible signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations with our concentrated vitamin c serum. Enjoy a burst of hydration and a healthy radiance, while over time skin will become brighter, smoother and more youthful looking. Blood orange peel and ascorbic acid naturally give skin a potent dose of vitamin c while aspen bark gently exfoliates to leave skin looking luminous.

Unfortunately, this product is currently sold out. Please click on the button below to be contacted as soon as this product is back in stock.

Properties
70% or more organic content

Not tested on animals

Benefits
A burst of hydration and radiance

Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles

Brightens the appearance of dark spots

Featured Ingredients

Blood orange peel - provides concentrated vitamin c and antioxidants

Ascorbic acid - a natural form of vitamin c

Aspen bark - gently exfoliates

Ingredient List
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glycerin, rosa damascena (rose) flower water*, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, aqua (water), ascorbic acid polypeptide, phospholipids, superoxide dismutase, malpighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract*, oryza sativa (rice) seed extract*, spirulina platensis (algae) extract*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter*, hydrogenated lecithin, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil*, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, citrus sinensis (blood orange) peel oil, diglycerin, pinus pinaster, xanthan gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, sclerotium gum, potassium sorbate, geraniol†, farnesol†, hydroxyl-citronellal†

* Certified Organic

† A natural component of essential oils

How To Use

Directions
1. apply to cleansed skin

2. use daily for best results

• Es lo que promete? Si funcioma realmente? He escuchado s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
Dries quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft. My skin does appear brighter after applying this but I haven't noticed much difference in terms of seeing an improvement in acne scars. I will continue to use it because I like the formula but it isn't much different from other Vitamin C serums out there.
Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
C serums are awesome. This one is smooth and not too oily. You can feel the effects of using the serum within just a few hours of the first application and see results soon after. About a week in you will look brighter, more moisturized, and have less fine line and wrinkles.
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
This is a really good serum for firming. I can feel it tighten my skin when I use it. That being said I don't really have fine lines or wrinkles so I don't know if it really does reduce their appearance. I'm mostly using this for prevention and the Vitamin C benefits.
Kaitlynn C.
This serum is very light weight and feels great on the skin. I use this at night and it is really helping with my acne scarring and vitamin C is just great for the skin. I will repurchase when I run out.
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
The Vitaminc C Serum is a gel like substance. Only a pea size or smaller is needed for the entire face. The serum is spread easily and absorbs quickly into the skin.

The Vitamin C Serum helps bring out more color to your natural skin tone. It helps reduce the appearance of discoloration or age spots. It helps moisturize your skin and well as help improve firmness.
Anna H.
I like it but I don't love it! It seems to sting a little but it does brighten my skin which is a definite plus. The serum smells pleasant takes about a minute to absorb into the skin and is natural which is a big reason why I like it.
Eric K.
This is my serum. At my age my skin has some sun spots and this has been my savor. It does not hurt or sting and is organic so I know its good for me! The price is decent and the shipping is free!
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I gave this to my mother on her birthday and she loved it. She will be purchasing more.
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
I am huge fan of c serums. I am so sad a most of people doesn't know for this product. Honestly this serum is cheaper then almost any out there but the only serum that is actually better is drunk elephant c serum. No doubt if I didn't discover drunk elephant I would use this for life... wanna save some money and get awesome product? Try this! You need only a little bit... Skin look fresh, brighter... I am not sure abaut anti-aging...I am in twenties but I believe it is gret for anti-aging prevention. Absolutely great for sensitive skin.
bâtøøl ..
الدمام, Ksa
i waaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnt to trrrryyyy again
Joesbel H.
barinas,Venezuela
Es lo que promete? Si funcioma realmente? He escuchado sobre las tendecias del serum y vitamina pero tengo mis dudas