John Lee Hancock The Blind Side

Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw and Oscar® winner Kathy Bates star in this remarkable true story of All-American football star Michael Oher. Teenager Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) is surviving on his own, virtually homeless, when he is spotted on the street by Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock). Learning that the young man is one of her daughter's classmates, Leigh Anne insists that Michael—wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the dead of winter—come out of the cold. Without a moment's hesitation, she invites him to stay at the Tuohy home for the night. What starts out as a gesture of kindness becomes much more as Michael becomes part of the Tuohy family despite the differences in their backgrounds. Living in his new environment, the teen faces a completely different set of challenges to overcome. And as the family helps Michael fulfill his potential, both on and off the football field, Michael's presence in the Tuohys' lives leads them to some insightful self-discoveries of their own.

What's this about. Haven't actually watched it.
Who would you say is your favourite character in this movie is? And why?
Who's your favourite character?
Start your review of John Lee Hancock The Blind Side!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I am a huge college football fan, Nick Saban appears in the movie, and Sandra Bullock is PHENOMENAL are just a few reasons why I rate this an A.in reviews
It is completely heart warming and i never get tired of watching it, This movie means so much knowing that it is a true story.in reviews
This has probably got to be one of my absolute favorite movies, a True story that will touch your heart.in reviews
Heart warming story, great performances by all actors involved, and very well produced.in reviews
This movie is so touching, it is definitely a must see.in reviews
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
4,931 reviews
John Lee Hancock The Blind Side uploaded by Sandra G.
I absolutely love this book!!! It's such a great story and it moved me to tears 😭😭! #bookworm #summerreads
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely love love love this movie! I'll watch it every time it's on! I think my favorite scene is when he holds the guy back and tells the coach he needed to go back to the bus, or when he saves SJ! The scenes with si are always funny! yes the soundtrack is good didn't care too much about it! Great actors and great acting!! Definitely a must watch!!
Heydi L.
This movie is very inspirational to everyone I believe. This movie is for everyone and I am everyone can relate in certain parts of the movie. Great family movie.
Cheryl E.
Amityville, NY
Love tihis movie, and Sandra Bullock. She was so amazing in this role, and I loved it even more since it ws a true story. Makes me cry every time.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is such a great movie. It was based on a true story which made me love it even more. Sandra Bullock was absolutely incredible as the main actress. This is a great family movie that will leave you talking about it.
Shonda C.
Hartselle, AL
The Blind Side is one of my all-time favorite moves! The fact that it is based on a true story pulls at my heart strings. I love movies like this!
Felisa S.
Norwalk, CA
Love this movie It goes to show you there are people who care about others. It made me cry and I could watch it over and over it never gets old
Chelsea V.
Bowling Green
This movie is a must see for everyone! This movie makes you laugh, cry, and proves you define what family means to you. The acting is brilliant!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
1,129 reviews
Such a great based on a true story movie. Story was great, acting was awesome and overall good. I really enjoy the message and the book was even better. Definitely a good movie that makes you think and thankful. 😊
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite movies. It has a lot of diversity in it and shows that you can do the unexpected if you work for it and put your mind to it. I normally don't watch sport related movies, but this one is a must watch. It's an inspiring story.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...