John Lee Hancock The Blind Side uploaded by Karina B.

BY JOHN LEE HANCOCK #6 in Movies

Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw and Oscar® winner Kathy Bates star in this remarkable true story of All-American football star Michael Oher. Teenager Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) is surviving on his own, virtually homeless, when he is spotted on the street by Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock). Learning that the young man is one of her daughter's classmates, Leigh Anne insists that Michael—wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the dead of winter—come out of the cold. Without a moment's hesitation, she invites him to stay at the Tuohy home for the night. What starts out as a gesture of kindness becomes much more as Michael becomes part of the Tuohy family despite the differences in their backgrounds. Living in his new environment, the teen faces a completely different set of challenges to overcome. And as the family helps Michael fulfill his potential, both on and off the football field, Michael's presence in the Tuohys' lives leads them to some insightful self-discoveries of their own. see more...

• Who love this movie raise your hands? 👏🙋59 Answers
  • Is this movie really that good? I hear amazing reviews on it but do...35 Answers
  • Heard this movie was good, but never actually watched it! Is it wor...45 Answers
John Lee Hancock The Blind Side
  • "I am a huge college football fan, Nick Saban appears in the movie, and Sandra Bullock is PHENOMENAL are just a few reasons why I rate this an A." in 54 reviews
  • "It is completely heart warming and i never get tired of watching it, This movie means so much knowing that it is a true story." in 41 reviews
  • "This has probably got to be one of my absolute favorite movies, a True story that will touch your heart." in 11 reviews
  • "Heart warming story, great performances by all actors involved, and very well produced." in 10 reviews
  • "This movie is so touching, it is definitely a must see." in 6 reviews
Erin G.
Erin G.
This is my all time favorite football movie. Not only does it have an amazing cast of actors, but they work together so well and tell this story of hardship to success beautifully. While I know the real Michael was a big fan of the movie, I am still glad he let his story be told with a few adjustments. It not only got out how sports can help so many kids, but how a little bit of kindness from parental figures can really make a difference. I will always have this movie as one of my top picks because of how nice it is to see a family come together and welcome someone new into it as well.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Pop Culture Expert
The Blind Side is a great movie that tells an amazing story of one kid and his rise to play in the NFL. This film focus on family and the value of it. This movie depicts diversity and over coming obstetrical. This film is great for the older kids in your family. Sandra Bullock is amazing as Leigh Anne Tuohy this is probably one of her best performances of all time. Bullock and Quinton Aaron capture the "mother" son relationship wonderfully. This movie has all the feels and there wont be a dry eye when watching it.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
This is truly one of the best sports related movies I have watched next to gridiron gang, and remember the Titian's. Sandra Bullock truly delivers and out standing performance as well as all the other characters. I love that it is based on a true story and make me love people all over again. Such kindness and selflessness is such a beautiful thing. I would suggest this for a family movie night any day. It shows so many great morals and kindness that we are all trying to teach our children.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This movie does it all. It promotes diversity, love, faith, and so much more. It never fails to make me cry, but that's not a deterrent, it's just a really touching movie. The actors are all wonderful and really make you feel like their characters are real. This movie is wonderfully done and the concept is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who is in the mood for a touching movie that also has funny moments and lessons.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great movie for the whole family to watch! It is based on a true story and has a great inner meaning. I feel like the actors and actresses really played their characters well and T.J. has to be my favorite. Every time he is on screen he makes you laugh. This movie shows you that if you put your heart and soul into something that you can truly succeed in many ways and also to never give up on a person. A great movie!
Stacia K.
Stacia K.
This movie is incredible! It's based on a true story about a boy who is taken in by another family and given the opportunity to get an education and play football. Sandra Bullock is able to portray someone who loves unconditionally no matter the circumstance. She is such an incredible actor and is a perfect fit for this movie. And if you love football it makes it even better. Such a feel good movie that I highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foxworth, MS
Very good movie!!! I love movies that are based on true stories and if u like human interest stories and inspiring stories then this one is truly a must see!! I am a huge fan of Sandra Bullock and I feel like she really made this story come to life in a very special way !! I love this movie and I never get tired of watching it over and over again you will not be disappointed!!
Palmer R.
Palmer R.
If I had several oscars I would give them all to Sandra Bullock for her performance in this movie. As someone who was born and raised in the South, she absolutely blew me away with her portrayal of LeAnn Toohey. The Blindside is an amazing story, perfect for the whole family, and based off of the story of a real family. One of the best movies of the past decade, in my opinion.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite movie! It is such a good story, and because it is true, it makes it even better. The actors do a wonderful job and it seems so realistic. The story line is amazing! What I get out of this movie is that you should never give up not matter how hard life is. people are always there for you to support you and encourage you whether you know it or not.
Karla  S.
Karla S.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is one of the best movies I have watched in a long time. It's real and raw , it makes you laugh and cry along with the characters and to know that it was a true story makes it even more amazing, it's just a really good movie. Sandra Bullock is also amazing in it tough but lovable, she did an amazing job. I definitely recommend this movie to everyone.
ayla r.
ayla r.
Castroville, CA
Who love this movie raise your hands? 👏🙋
Cassiopia F.
Cassiopia F.
newnan, GA
Is this movie kid friendly?
Shiena T.
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Heard this movie was good, but never actually watched it! Is it worth watching ?
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
Is this movie really that good? I hear amazing reviews on it but don't know if I want to watch it. Will it be OK for my children to watch with me?
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Pop Culture Expert
Whose your favorite character in the film?