John Lee Hancock The Blind Side uploaded by Karina B.

BY JOHN LEE HANCOCK #6 in Movies

Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw and Oscar® winner Kathy Bates star in this remarkable true story of All-American football star Michael Oher. Teenager Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) is surviving on his own, virtually homeless, when he is spotted on the street by Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock). Learning that the young man is one of her daughter's classmates, Leigh Anne insists that Michael—wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the dead of winter—come out of the cold. Without a moment's hesitation, she invites him to stay at the Tuohy home for the night. What starts out as a gesture of kindness becomes much more as Michael becomes part of the Tuohy family despite the differences in their backgrounds. Living in his new environment, the teen faces a completely different set of challenges to overcome. And as the family helps Michael fulfill his potential, both on and off the football field, Michael's presence in the Tuohys' lives leads them to some insightful self-discoveries of their own. see more...

• Who love this movie raise your hands? 👏🙋59 Answers
  • Is this movie really that good? I hear amazing reviews on...36 Answers
  • Heard this movie was good, but never actually watched it!...45 Answers
John Lee Hancock The Blind Side
  • "I am a huge college football fan, Nick Saban appears in the movie, and Sandra Bullock is PHENOMENAL are just a few reasons why I rate this an A." in 54 reviews
  • "It is completely heart warming and i never get tired of watching it, This movie means so much knowing that it is a true story." in 41 reviews
  • "This has probably got to be one of my absolute favorite movies, a True story that will touch your heart." in 11 reviews
  • "Heart warming story, great performances by all actors involved, and very well produced." in 10 reviews
  • "This movie is so touching, it is definitely a must see." in 6 reviews
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
John Lee Hancock The Blind Side is a very heartwarming movie and what makes it better is that it is based off of a true story. Sandra Bullock does an amazing job as a strong Mother figure in this story. I have watched this about three times now and I never get sick of watching it. It is one of my most favorite movies and got me to watch the team of the person this is about! All the actors had excellent chemistry in this movie and it is a must see for the whole family!!
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
This is a great movie and I recommend it.  Plus TIM MCGRAW and SANDRA BULLOCK  is in it, personally he is one of my favorites.  This is a true story which makes it raw and very realistic.  It is drama, sporty, and a heart charmer all in one.  I only have great things to say about this movie from the characters to the whole storyline.  It will probably change your perspective like it did with mine.
Heather A.
Vermont
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Im a huge fan of Sandra Bullock I always watch her moviesno matter if they're good or bad, but this one beat out a lot of her previous movies. This is a family fruendky movue that has so much love and meaning behind it. Myy favorite scene is where she walks up to the coach and basically tells him how to do his job.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE this movie so much. Its one of only 2 or 3 football movies that I would consider a classic that everyone should watch. It shows that people should put family first, even when the person isnt blood family. And that those instincts to protect your family can translate into everyday things
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
The cast is amazing, and really do the Touhy family justice. It’s such a beautiful film and an even more beautiful story. The acting is amazing and it really makes you fall in love with the family itself. This is by far one of my all time favorite movies.
Gina L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’m honestly not even a football fan and don’t know much about the sport, but enjoyed this film so much! It’s very moving and it’s one of those feel good movies. It conveys a pretty good message and would highly recommend this family film.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I cannot get enough of this movie! One of the greatest in my opinion. Based on a true story, amazing actors and a heart warmer! Watch the wealthy help the poor and a young man’s passion become his life. Highly highly recommend!
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great heartfelt movie and the fact that it is based on a true story makes it even better. I didn’t think I’d like it at first because it’s a sports movie but it’s so much more than that I really love the acting in it!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a good movie! It’s definitely a tear jerker. I definitely had to reach for the tissues.. I love everything about this movie. The actors are great.. and seeing as how it’s based on a true story, I love it even more!
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
This is such a great story. It’s a true story and another reason i really likes this movie was after the movie in the credits it shows the really family. I really like how they didn’t discriminate and took him into there family. I would recommended this for family night for sure.
ayla r.
Castroville, CA
Who love this movie raise your hands? 👏🙋
Cassiopia F.
NEWNAN, GA
Is this movie kid friendly?
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Heard this movie was good, but never actually watched it! Is it worth watching ?
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
Is this movie really that good? I hear amazing reviews on it but don't know if I want to watch it. Will it be OK for my children to watch with me?
krystal ☺.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Whose your favorite character in the film?