BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsJohn Frieda
Volume Lift Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray

John Frieda Volume Lift Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray

Our blow out spray is heat activated and designed to amp up fine and flat hair for lasting volume without the weight.

what are some good places to join? i am with NCP, pinch me and ibotta . i am also a b4and ambassador with Trusted Herd. John Frieda Volume Lift Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray
Does this work for baby fine hair??
Is this product recommended to be used on dry or damp hair?
Start your review of John Frieda Volume Lift Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray!
Product Highlights
It is now a part of my daily hair care regime and I highly recommend it. in reviews
I spray this on before blow drying and once again right before my hair is dry and turn my head upside down.in reviews
I have very thick hair and usually have trouble holding style.in reviews
Amanda M.
Inkster, MI
I really love to use this after I shower leaves a salon style blow out excellent
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,277 reviews
I’ve used this before since I have thin hair and it works well! It left my hair feeling a little greasy after, but it held in buns and ponytails! 🌸
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Awesome spritz that helps styling and managing my hair so much easier! Very effective!
Amy H.
Dickson, TN
John Frieda The Influenster App Influenster great line of dependable, affordable, and salon quality products. I'm a huge fan and avid @johnfrieda user of so many of brands products. They literally all work and never let me down. So I highly recommend trying John Frieda products for whatever your haircare needs are, because you will be happy!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,011 reviews
John Frieda Volume Lift Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray uploaded by Bethany A.
This is a product that I received To review. The product itself is really nice. It comes out in a fine mist and it’s easy to work into the hair. It does give you that extra volume and lift as if you just came out of the salon. The only thing that I don’t care for is I have extremely thick coarse hair that has a lot of volume already. So this is something that I can’t use because I look like I have a lion’s mane after I’m done
Lacey Leah W.
Oak Park, CA
Nice! this product is really good, very affordable and is a really good quality product! The brand is also really good so I recommend checking them out!
Osiris H.
Santa Ana, CA
Es lo mejor para cuando no tengo ganas de plancharlo y dejarlo como es, hace que defina bien las ondas que tengo dándoles volumen como lo promete y no maltrata para nada tu cabello, con solo un poco quedará espectacular tu cabello
Nancy  S.
Nashville, TN
I really like the volumizing blowout spray. It give my fine hair lots of volume without weighing it down . It's easy to use and last a long time it's a great price and it has a nice scent that's not overpowering. If you have fine linp hair like I do I highly recommend this.
DiDi L.
Vero Beach, FL
Ineffective on fine hair as it is not a long lasting effect. Looks good after drying but does not support everyday wear.Might be good for photo shoot but not long wearing for daily use.
Kaitlin  P.
Guttenberg, NJ
Great for fine hair ! Works great usually cheap and gives your a voluminous blow out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...