John Frieda Volume Lift Dry Finish Texture Spray - 58 fl oz

John Frieda Volume Lift Dry Finish Texture Spray - 5.8 fl oz

Achieve full-bodied volume that's soft to the touch with John Frieda Volume Lift Fine to Full Dry Finish Texture Spray. Formulated with Air-Silk Technology, our lightweight formula will give you volume that is naturally full, touchable and long lasting with the look and feel of more hair. Volume Lift products are safe for color-treated hair and built to fight flat, fine hair. Directions: Shake well before use. Holding can 10-12 inches from dry hair, spray throughout to finish and hold your textured spray.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Frieda Volume Lift Dry Finish Texture Spray - 5.8 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
York, ON
John Frieda Volume Lift Dry Finish Texture Spray - 5.8 fl oz uploaded by Deborah S.
I totally agree with the other review here, this works great on my freshly washed hair. I tend to do a light towel dry, work in some curl cream, and then spray this basically into the crown of my head where I get the most flatness. This definitely gives me the lift I’m craving, but disappears by the next day, as my curls fall super flat and straight by day 2/3!
John Frieda Volume Lift Dry Finish Texture Spray - 5.8 fl oz uploaded by April P.
I received this #freeproduct to review from #topboxcircle to give my honest review. I love the smell of this spray and love the colors of th packaging. This was a great hairspray that don't leave your hair feeling heavy! Its very lightweight and always helps to give you volume on second day hair! #trywithtopbox
Montreal, QC
Works great on freshly washed hair - it loses the frizz and my ends look silky and smooth. However, I do not wash my hair every day or 2 and boy this product does not work after 2nd day. The ends became sticky and tangle non-stop so every few hours I found my ends in TANGLE BALLS even when I was not doing any super active tasks, just working at my laptop. So this product works if you wash your hair often but not for girls like me who wash their hair twice a week. What a weird experience.

Looking for your answer?