John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Zainab J.John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Vero M.John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Vero M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron with a Titanium Ceramic Barrel creates smooth definition and loose curls. Curling Iron with Advanced Ionic Technology releases up to 50% more ions for shiny, frizz-free hair; 2x shine, 3x frizz control.
•        Heats 400F/205C got professional styling results
•        Titanium Ceramic–coated plates allow for fast and even heat-up
•        30-second instant heat and true ceramic heater ensures a quick heat-up and recovery for faster more even styling results
•        LCD temperature control
•        Auto shutoff for added safety
•        Swivel cord for ease of use

• I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well...1 Answers
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I was really pleasantly surprised with this curling iron. it heats up super fast, and leaves my hair super shiny because of the ionic properties it has. My hair is SO thick and it still takes under 15 minutes to do loose waves all over my hair because it is soo easy to use and curls very very well. this is my go to when i don't know what to do to my hair, i know the curls will always come out great when i use this and it works FAST. love it. have had it for 2 years now.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This curling iron in the packaging is so beautiful and it’s affordable I got this at Walmart and you can get this online my hair type is greasy it’s affordable not expensive I recommend this to everyone and I don’t see any route any need for improvement
Ali H.
Casper
Does its job. Heats fast and gets the job done! Neither here nor there but I’m still pleased with it.
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
This tool really works very well for my hair, which is very curly and frizzy, yet fine. I am able to create smooth waves with it, and it seals the cuticle in the hair shaft to eliminate frizz. The temperature control is great because you should always use the minimum amount of heat necessary to style your hair in order to minimize damage. Best thing, this can be found in your local store; not just the "fancy" beauty supply stores.
nathalie o.
I have it, and why am I the only one for whom it doesn't work ? I'm i not doing it right ? My hair won't curl
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I have very long but hard to curl hair because by it being naturally curly it ha always been hard for me to get the deep wavy curly look, this is the one product that gives that to me
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
I haven't personally tried this product but it looks great I love curling hair and I would love to probably give this a look
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
I am in love with this curling iron! It heats up very quickly and my hair ends up shinier than if I were to use any other product. It has an adjustable heat setting which is also nice because it's not as harsh on my hair. It is super easy to use and the barrel has a nice coating making curls smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Maria Eugenia C.
Apopka, FL
One of my favorite tools so far to style my hair! It's great and has a awesome price! Can't live without it :)
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is infinitely better than my hot tools curling iron I paid double for. I love love love this curling iron. It gets just hot enough to give me great holding curls without damage.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well. I want to do big Hollywood curls, is this a good curling iron for that style?

Walmart