John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Zainab J.John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Vero M.John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Vero M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron with a Titanium Ceramic Barrel creates smooth definition and loose curls. Curling Iron with Advanced Ionic Technology releases up to 50% more ions for shiny, frizz-free hair; 2x shine, 3x frizz control.
•        Heats 400F/205C got professional styling results
•        Titanium Ceramic–coated plates allow for fast and even heat-up
•        30-second instant heat and true ceramic heater ensures a quick heat-up and recovery for faster more even styling results
•        LCD temperature control
•        Auto shutoff for added safety
•        Swivel cord for ease of use

• I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Lacombe
How does the manage to curl my hair and also make my frizzy, naturally curly hair smooth and shiny??! This curling iron is perfect for every day and is very affordable - have had it for two years and is still staying strong!
Vero M.
Doral, FL
Me encanta!! Cuando la compré no sabía de las pulgadas y el tamaño la esperaba un poco más fina pero luego de probarla, el resultado me gustó mucho porque me hice las ondas y no arruinó mi pelo. No utilicé spray y me duraron más de 6 horas, en la noche me hice un tubi y mi al otro día mi pelo estaba liso con unas ondas suaves y no arruinó mi pelo. Super recomendada!!!
nathalie o.
I have it, and why am I the only one for whom it doesn't work ? I'm i not doing it right ? My hair won't curl
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
This tool really works very well for my hair, which is very curly and frizzy, yet fine. I am able to create smooth waves with it, and it seals the cuticle in the hair shaft to eliminate frizz. The temperature control is great because you should always use the minimum amount of heat necessary to style your hair in order to minimize damage. Best thing, this can be found in your local store; not just the "fancy" beauty supply stores.
Angelica R.
Tomball, TX
My favorite curling iron and only 25 bucks at target. It gives beautiful voluminous curls that I cannot get with any other tool.
Heather P.
The price of this is not only amazing but so is the curling iron! It does an amazing job
Maribeth O.
LeClaire
I use this curling iron almost everyday. It makes my hair smoother and more manageable. I recommend this to everyone I know! I’ve had mine for well over 4 years and its still going strong!
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve been using this for three years. This does the job of removing frizz after blow drying and not having to use a straightener as well as big loose effortless curls. I love using this on a daily basis and it has yet to damage my hair. I get asked all the time how I do my hair and why products I use and in reality it took less than 5 mins to do my hair!
Zainab J.
Nashville, TN
I purchased so many curling irons trying to find the right one that would smooth out the frizz and coarseness in my hair. I was about to give up when my friend lent me her John Frieda curling iron to help me get ready for an event.

It took me just over 10 minutes to section off my hair, comb it, and create glamorous loose curls with my thick, wavy hair. That's critical to me because I'm always so late for events that I need something that can do the job, but quickly.

I was so happy with the results that she let me keep it — but even if she didn't, it's a really affordable curling iron and I would have purchased it the next day. I use It's a 10! or run another serum on my hair before curling my hair, and let the heat eliminate the frizz. Highly recommend.
April J.
Millsboro
I do enjoy this wand however I’m not a huge fan of the barrel itself & how it inclines. It just makes it really difficult to keep your hair on the actual wand as opposed to how easily it slides foreword & off the actual wand.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well. I want to do big Hollywood curls, is this a good curling iron for that style?