John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Zainab J.John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Vero M.John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Vero M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron with a Titanium Ceramic Barrel creates smooth definition and loose curls. Curling Iron with Advanced Ionic Technology releases up to 50% more ions for shiny, frizz-free hair; 2x shine, 3x frizz control.
•        Heats 400F/205C got professional styling results
•        Titanium Ceramic–coated plates allow for fast and even heat-up
•        30-second instant heat and true ceramic heater ensures a quick heat-up and recovery for faster more even styling results
•        LCD temperature control
•        Auto shutoff for added safety
•        Swivel cord for ease of use

• I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well...1 Answers
nathalie o.
I have it, and why am I the only one for whom it doesn't work ? I'm i not doing it right ? My hair won't curl
April J.
Millsboro
I do enjoy this wand however I’m not a huge fan of the barrel itself & how it inclines. It just makes it really difficult to keep your hair on the actual wand as opposed to how easily it slides foreword & off the actual wand.
Ireen Akter S.
I have this curler , not a big fan of it. It makes my hair more dry and Damaged and it doesn't even curl well .
cheyenne c.
I quite liked the way these curled my hair but sadly my hair did not dart curly all day , fir someone who hair naturally straight hair it it rather hard to get a good curling iron for my hair .
Jade L.
Lasalle, ON
I used this for a wedding a few weeks ago and although it was very easy to use, I found that the curls dropped a lot faster than other curlers Iv used
Meghan B.
N Attleboro, MA
Used this curling iron once and wasn't the most impressed. Did not work on my hair the way I had hoped
Delilah S.
Highland , CA
This literally does what the name says, it curls your hair all while giving you great volume as well
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
I haven't personally tried this product but it looks great I love curling hair and I would love to probably give this a look
Ali H.
Casper
Does its job. Heats fast and gets the job done! Neither here nor there but I’m still pleased with it.
Melisa G.
Edmonton, AB
Nice curling iron! It is very easy to use and you can achieve different curl styles. It takes a while to get hot but other than that it is a great affordable product. If you are looking for something inexpensive this would be a product for you
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well. I want to do big Hollywood curls, is this a good curling iron for that style?

back