John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron

by John Frieda®

Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron with a Titanium Ceramic Barrel creates smooth definition and loose curls. Curling Iron with Advanced Ionic Technology releases up to 50% more ions for shiny, frizz-free hair; 2x shine, 3x frizz control.
•        Heats 400F/205C got professional styling results
•        Titanium Ceramic–coated plates allow for fast and even heat-up
•        30-second instant heat and true ceramic heater ensures a quick heat-up and recovery for faster more even styling results
•        LCD temperature control
•        Auto shutoff for added safety
•        Swivel cord for ease of use

I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well. I want to do big Hollywood curls, is this a good curling iron for that style?
Start your review of John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
st-basile le grand, Québec
I have it, and why am I the only one for whom it doesn't work ? I'm i not doing it right ? My hair won't curl
N Attleboro, MA
Used this curling iron once and wasn't the most impressed. Did not work on my hair the way I had hoped
Casper
Does its job. Heats fast and gets the job done! Neither here nor there but I’m still pleased with it.
Highland, CA
This literally does what the name says, it curls your hair all while giving you great volume as well
Aliquippa, PA
It’s pretty good, I actually use it as a wand for loose curls. I like it it does the job forsure
The price of this is not only amazing but so is the curling iron! It does an amazing job