Zainab J.
Nashville, TN
I purchased so many curling irons trying to find the right one that would smooth out the frizz and coarseness in my hair. I was about to give up when my friend lent me her John Frieda curling iron to help me get ready for an event.

It took me just over 10 minutes to section off my hair, comb it, and create glamorous loose curls with my thick, wavy hair. That's critical to me because I'm always so late for events that I need something that can do the job, but quickly.

I was so happy with the results that she let me keep it — but even if she didn't, it's a really affordable curling iron and I would have purchased it the next day. I use It's a 10! or run another serum on my hair before curling my hair, and let the heat eliminate the frizz. Highly recommend.