John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Zainab J.John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Verenice M.John Frieda® Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron uploaded by Verenice M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Volume Curls 1 ½” Curling Iron with a Titanium Ceramic Barrel creates smooth definition and loose curls. Curling Iron with Advanced Ionic Technology releases up to 50% more ions for shiny, frizz-free hair; 2x shine, 3x frizz control.
•        Heats 400F/205C got professional styling results
•        Titanium Ceramic–coated plates allow for fast and even heat-up
•        30-second instant heat and true ceramic heater ensures a quick heat-up and recovery for faster more even styling results
•        LCD temperature control
•        Auto shutoff for added safety
•        Swivel cord for ease of use

• I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Zainab J.
Nashville, TN
I purchased so many curling irons trying to find the right one that would smooth out the frizz and coarseness in my hair. I was about to give up when my friend lent me her John Frieda curling iron to help me get ready for an event.

It took me just over 10 minutes to section off my hair, comb it, and create glamorous loose curls with my thick, wavy hair. That's critical to me because I'm always so late for events that I need something that can do the job, but quickly.

I was so happy with the results that she let me keep it — but even if she didn't, it's a really affordable curling iron and I would have purchased it the next day. I use It's a 10! or run another serum on my hair before curling my hair, and let the heat eliminate the frizz. Highly recommend.
Anum L.
Maplewood, MO
I’ve been using this for three years. This does the job of removing frizz after blow drying and not having to use a straightener as well as big loose effortless curls. I love using this on a daily basis and it has yet to damage my hair. I get asked all the time how I do my hair and why products I use and in reality it took less than 5 mins to do my hair!
April J.
Millsboro
I do enjoy this wand however I’m not a huge fan of the barrel itself & how it inclines. It just makes it really difficult to keep your hair on the actual wand as opposed to how easily it slides foreword & off the actual wand.
Maribeth O.
LeClaire
I use this curling iron almost everyday. It makes my hair smoother and more manageable. I recommend this to everyone I know! I’ve had mine for well over 4 years and its still going strong!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This curling iron in the packaging is so beautiful and it’s affordable I got this at Walmart and you can get this online my hair type is greasy it’s affordable not expensive I recommend this to everyone and I don’t see any route any need for improvement
Meghan R.
Omaha, NE
I love the volume of the curls I while using this wand. It’s extremely affordable and definitely worth the money. I don’t curl my hair often, but when I do I love how it turns out.
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
This tool really works very well for my hair, which is very curly and frizzy, yet fine. I am able to create smooth waves with it, and it seals the cuticle in the hair shaft to eliminate frizz. The temperature control is great because you should always use the minimum amount of heat necessary to style your hair in order to minimize damage. Best thing, this can be found in your local store; not just the "fancy" beauty supply stores.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I was really pleasantly surprised with this curling iron. it heats up super fast, and leaves my hair super shiny because of the ionic properties it has. My hair is SO thick and it still takes under 15 minutes to do loose waves all over my hair because it is soo easy to use and curls very very well. this is my go to when i don't know what to do to my hair, i know the curls will always come out great when i use this and it works FAST. love it. have had it for 2 years now.
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
I am in love with this curling iron! It heats up very quickly and my hair ends up shinier than if I were to use any other product. It has an adjustable heat setting which is also nice because it's not as harsh on my hair. It is super easy to use and the barrel has a nice coating making curls smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA
I was surprised with this curling iron. it heats up fast, and leaves my hair super shiny because of the ionic properties it has. I love love love this curling iron. It gets just hot enough to give me great holding curls without damage.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
I have wavy/frizzy/undecided hair, but it holds curl well. I want to do big Hollywood curls, is this a good curling iron for that style?