BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The John Frieda Volume and Curl Body Boost Hair Setters create beautiful curls with ease and convenience. They only take 2 minutes to heat up and include 5 jumbo rollers (2" rollers). Each ceramic flocked roller has a super clip for a superior hold no... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah C.
Florissant
These worked about as good as any other curlers. But it honestly could just be my hair. My hair does not hold curls well. I have used this a few times and every time the curls last a few hours but seem to fall out. I wish I would have known that when I bought them.
Kels L.
I have been using this for the first time in a long time and I really like the idea of having a great day and I will be there at the same time and place
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This wp4l wonders in my hair. If left in long enough, the hot rollers produce curls that will last all day. I would highly recommend this product.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
These make my hair so bouncy!! Very effective product I purchased at their online store! It's an amazing product great for every day use!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I purchased this about three years ago and I am still surprised how well it still works the heat stays really well and is a great quality