John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo For Blondes 2 Fl Oz Travel Size

John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo For Blondes 2 Fl Oz Travel Size

Start your review of John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo For Blondes 2 Fl Oz Travel Size!
How would you rate this product?
Emily W.
Alpharetta, GA
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo For Blondes 2 Fl Oz Travel Size uploaded by Emily W.
You surprisingly get a lot of product in this small sample. It’s very purple but does not stain anything. I got this in a beauty box, and though my hair is brown, I still used it. It lathers up quite nicely. I would recommend
Heather  A.
1,556 reviews
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo For Blondes 2 Fl Oz Travel Size uploaded by Heather  A.
This is very eh for me. As a shampoo, it's lousy. Dries my hair out. Makes it snarly. I use my regular shampoo and that seems to be the trick. This does keep my blonde hair nice and bright and as a purple shampoo I am very pleased. But as a shampoo alone, it's not even average.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,767 reviews
Absolutely love this, I recommend it for any blonde that wants to tone down their brassy hair !! #hairessentials
Blair G.
Cayce, SC
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo For Blondes 2 Fl Oz Travel Size uploaded by Blair G.
Thanks to PinchMe, I received John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo & Conditioner, complimentary, in exchange for my honest review. The following opinions are 100% authentic and my own. John Frieda is such a great brand. The products are great quality, effective, affordable, luxurious, and available in nearly every store that carries hair care. Untouched, my hair is brown, and getting darker as I age, but since I was a teenager, I have been highlighting it regularly at the salon, making my hair look more platinum blonde, so naturally after a little time, my dark roots show through and brassiness occurs quite a bit. Using this John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo and Conditioner, drastically tones down the unattractive and unwanted orange, brassy tones, while adding shine and volume. My hair is left touchably soft, healthy, and looking it's best after using this Violet Crush!
Jessica D.
Bronx, NY
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo For Blondes 2 Fl Oz Travel Size uploaded by Jessica D.
This shampoo smells so good. It's easy to use and rinses out good. I leave it on for 3 minutes and follow it with the conditioner. My blonde looks lighter and brighter as I keep using it.
Evelyn M.
Calexico, CA
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo For Blondes 2 Fl Oz Travel Size uploaded by Evelyn M.
This shampoo works amazing if you have blonde hair! Leaves your hair so soft and takes the yellow out of your blonde hair. I definitely reccomend this shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...