BeautyHairHair ProductsJohn Frieda
Violet Crush Purple Conditioner

John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner

by John Frieda

Violet Crush Purple Conditioner

Does this also make your hair feel soft too, or it kind of harsh?
What type of hair is this best for? I want to keep my blonde healthy and beautiful.
Start your review of John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner!
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Kristie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
John Frieda hair care is always on point. Violet crush conditioner is no different. Anything by John Frieda is Well worth the price.
Tammy C.
Hialeah, FL
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Tammy C.
I have been using this for soooo long! It’s the perfect option within a good price reach and non aggressive too. I completely love this shampoo and buy once every two months.
Jessica F.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this in combination with the shampoo and they work as intended. This is my favorite purple shampoo line so far! Doesn't stain my hands or tub and the price is very reasonable. I don't really think you have to use the conditioner as far as toning goes- the shampoo seems to do all the work. With that being said I do like the conditioner, my hair is soft and doesnt feel heavy after using it.
Molly A.
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Molly A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was really impressed at how soft this left my hair. It left a silky smooth feeling. This has a nice smell. It is a nice set in combination with the shampoo.
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Jaclyn W.
I received a free sample of this conditioner in exchange for my honest review. It's a decent drugstore purple conditioner. Definitely not my favorite purple conditioner, but decent. However, i really do like the shampoo that goes with it since it isn't drying, which kind of makes it worth it.
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Maria V.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Es un acondicionador muy bueno me encanta porque tiene color y deja mi cabello sedoso y suave lo recomiendo
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Walmart
So most of the time I go with the purple shampoo and that does the job but this purple conditioner makes sure it controls whatever the shampoo didn’t cover. Goes very well with the shampoo for extra shine and vanishing brassiness. After color make sure to use atleast once a week to keep up with healthy hair and color 💜💜💜
Mandee Alyson C.
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Mandee Alyson C.
This product is one of the best in store purple shampoo and conditioner sets I have ever used! They are fully pigmented and did not irritate my scalp! The scent is not overwhelming, and you can also use the conditioner John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioneron dry hair as a mask for extra purple toning! Of course, if you’re worried about staining, wear gloves, but three days since I washed, and my platinum hair is still looking brass-free!
Johannah K.
Harlan, KY
This is a wonderful conditioner. I have extremely dry and damaged hair, and I seen results with moisture in just one use! I would have like for the scent of the conditioner to have last throughout the day. It only lasted a few hours reason being I deducted a star. I'm absolutely obsessed with the price and love, love that it is purple!
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,044 reviews
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Betzabe C.
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner uploaded by Betzabe C.
John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner really works on how your color changes like yellow to real blonde but it damaged your hair so much and leaves your hair dry so i recommend this product if your going to use another product to repair your hair