BeautyHair ProductsJohn Frieda
Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo For Brassy, Blonde Hair 250ml

John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo For Brassy, Blonde Hair 250ml

by John Frieda

Est-ce que quelqu'un a essayé le Violet Crush de John Freda? John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo For Brassy, Blonde Hair 250ml ?
Start your review of John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo For Brassy, Blonde Hair 250ml!
Amanda K.
Menasha, WI
John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo For Brassy, Blonde Hair 250ml uploaded by Amanda K.
First wash brightened up my blonde like that! Easy to use! Smells amazing, and doesn't leave a bad residue! John Frieda
Taylor-Rose G.
St Clr Shores, MI
John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo For Brassy, Blonde Hair 250ml uploaded by Taylor-Rose G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used it after getting my hair done- it started a little too golden but after using this, my blonde highlights were so much brighter and less brassy! Lathers beautiful and smells great! Definitely good buy for the money and results!
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
I’m naturally blonde and was hoping to lighten my hair a little, as my blonde is slowly getting “brassy.” I’ve used it as directed for multiple days in a row. I haven’t noticed any lightening in my color, but it is drying out my scalp a little! On a positive note, it does decrease the frizz John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner - 8.3 fl oz
Angela L.
Sylvania, OH
Love this! You use it every time you wash your hands hair until you reached your desired brightness. Other purple shampoos recommend using 1-2x weekly, so the ability to use until I reached the brightness I desired was amazing!
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
I got this for my husband cause he has blonde and dirty blonde hair and this helps his hair and his blonde color vibrant
Midge M.
Atlanta Ga
I’m starting to sense a theme here. I dyed my hair yellow on purpose and this didn’t make a noticeable change. Either I couldn’t see it or you have to get yellow hair by accident and then use this. I invite people to still give this one a try, because it didn’t work for me in particular.
Kelly C.
ALPHARETTA, GA
I LOVE the John Frieda purple shampoo for my blonde hair when it’s looking a little dingy or brassy. I probably use it once every other week as a spruce up between normal shampoo’ings and I always feel light, blonde, and bouncy afterwards. Great price too
Stephen C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is a great purple shampoo for blondes. It helps get rid of and keep away brassy tones. It is also moisturizing and is perfect for bleach damaged hair. I love this brand and this product is pretty inexpensive compared to other options. Definitely recommend trying this one.
Lacey M.
Culver
So far this product has been great. I e used it as directed and it has definitely made a difference in my hair. Smell was good and I will continue to use it.
Anxhela H.
Bexbach, Saarland
John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo For Brassy, Blonde Hair 250ml uploaded by Anxhela H.
I really loved the scent & the brighter blonde it brought out in my highlights . i had no idea a purple colored shampoo or conditioner could bring out a brighter more vibrant blonde .. I recommend anyone who dies their hair blonde or bleaches blonde use this afterwards & atleadt 2-3 times a week ur results will be amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...