BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Deep-shine silicone strips create shine, smoothing flyaways and help reduce frizz. Tourmaline: 100% crushed gemstones release natural IONs for internse shine. IONs help flatten hair's cuticle layer to increase shine and help reduce frizz. Vents let... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina J.
Newton, NC
I bought this because I needed something to get me to free super saving shipping and I have to say it was a good buy. It's a sturdy little brush and really works well on my fine hair. Doesn't seem to pull or tug and it really does smooth everything out. It's a good product that does what it's suppose to.
Susy H.
This brush does a really good job on untangling my hair because I have used other brushes that just get my hair more tangled but this one doesn't. It's around 20 maybe 30 dollars it's a little expensive i guess.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
One of my favorite vent brushes. Easy to hold, delicate even when being used on more coarse curly hair. The best results when the brush is held at a 45 degree angle when brushing down the hair.
Vanessa d.
Wonderful product. Did exactly what I needed it to do. It mamaged to bring some life to my very fine hair. I would definitely buy it again.
Alyssa L.
Langley, BC
Love this brush! It's perfect for straightening hair I use it almost daily! Also doesn't pull a lot with wet hair!