BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda's total prescriptive approach to hair care includes outstanding brushes. Practically a frizz-ease platform, these stylish performers are tourmaline-ionic infused to give your hair that intense salon shine. Tourmaline gemstones naturally release negative ions that tighten the cuticle layer and seal in natural oils. Specially designed for today's blow-dry styles, they help smooth flyaways and reduce frizz while adding sheen. The shine secret is silicone, which lets the brushes flow smoothly through wet or dry hair. Use the vent brush to speed drying time, amplify volume and improve the texture of your hair. John Frieda's vent brush is ideal for detangling and drying wet hair. Designed with a slightly enlarged handle base, John Frieda brushes are easy to grip and hold while you style. Enjoy a professional salon-style experience with your John Frieda.

Christina J.
I bought this because I needed something to get me to free super saving shipping and I have to say it was a good buy. It's a sturdy little brush and really works well on my fine hair. Doesn't seem to pull or tug and it really does smooth everything out. It's a good product that does what it's suppose to.
Susy H.
This brush does a really good job on untangling my hair because I have used other brushes that just get my hair more tangled but this one doesn't. It's around 20 maybe 30 dollars it's a little expensive i guess.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
One of my favorite vent brushes. Easy to hold, delicate even when being used on more coarse curly hair. The best results when the brush is held at a 45 degree angle when brushing down the hair.
Vanessa d.
Wonderful product. Did exactly what I needed it to do. It mamaged to bring some life to my very fine hair. I would definitely buy it again.
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
I liked this brush for hair drying my hair. It was a good brush wouldn't use it for everyday use but for styling it was a good brush
Iris Y.
I like this hairbrush very much! It's perfect for coming and gentle on the hair. I like it and I would recommend it to anyone
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
I bought this brush as an upgrade to a cheaper, old brush. Not very satisfied...works like a cheap brush
Asmaa M.
It's well known that john frieda is the best choice ever but this brush is incomparable to other ot has a nice setting you can find it in amazon and also other website it's a little bit expensive but it deserve it u can use it with ur heatprotecter to style perfectly your hair
LEAR35486 SHADIA E.
John Frieda® Vent Brush This product is very easy to use, it does not heat so it does not damage the hair. Makes the hair look brighter and smoother!
Alyssa L.
Langley, BC
Love this brush! It's perfect for straightening hair I use it almost daily! Also doesn't pull a lot with wet hair!

back