Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair RollersJohn Frieda
John Frieda Smooth Waves 2” Jumbo Rollers

John Frieda® Smooth Waves 2” Jumbo Rollers

Featuring five 2” Titanium Ceramic–coated jumbo rollers, Smooth Waves 2” Jumbo Rollers help you create naturally smooth volume. The cutting-edge, professional-grade design uses a true ionic generator to safely distribute heat throughout hair, so there’s no fear of frizz or dull strands. Hair wraps easily around the generously sized 2” jumbo rollers, which use an extreme heat feature to heat up instantly, delivering perfectly smooth, voluminous styles in a flash. Advanced Ionic Conditioning and a True Ionic heater releases up to 50% more ions for shiny, frizz-free hair. 5 Jumbo 2”-diameter
Titanium Ceramic flocked rollers
•        Fast heat-up
•        ON Indicator Light
•        On/Off variable temperature
•        Professional-length line cord

Doo these actually curl your hair with no frizz?
Is this good quality?
Start your review of John Frieda® Smooth Waves 2” Jumbo Rollers!
How would you rate this product?
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,403 reviews
The Conair John Frieda Body and Shine Smooth Waves machine is amazing. It has totally changed the way I can do my hair. I am able to roll my hair right before getting ready for the night. The rollars are fast and easy-to-use. They do not dry out my unlike most curling irons and flat irons. I am able to do my makeup while my hair is setting up in the rollars. When I take my hair out there is no pulling, knotting, frizzing..just beautiful curls. I definitely recommend this product. I has become a favorite part of my haircare routine.
Shelby M.
Lathrop, CA
I recieved my rollers last weekend, and after using them several times, I can honestly say that this is the holy grail of jumbo hot rollers. The negative reviews I have read about this roller set are I believe due to unmet expectations. If you expect these rollers to "curl" your hair, then I will tell you right now you will be disappointed. 5 2 inch jumbo rollers are not made to "curl" hair. On the contrary, they are designed to smooth hair (almost like a flat iron), yet retain body and volume (unlike the effect you get with a flat iron). I LOVE that these rollers don't curl my hair at all. They give you a look that is similar to blow out (with a round brush) that you get from a salon. This is exactly what I want.
Brandy S.
Clermont , FL
These curlers are awesome there big for beautiful curly hair more wavy I've had them for years so they last a really long time highly recommend
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
These leave my hair with big bouncy curls! I love you can put in hair and can finish doing make up for a faster way of getting ready for the day! Doesn't get stuck in your hair and perfect for prepping your hair for an updo!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,193 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
These jumbo rollers are great for medium to long length hair. They give you amazing volume. The heat up to give you such a beautiful set quicker than having to wait for your hair to dry and traditional rollers.
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
My least favorite John Freida product. It made me miss the old school hot rollers so badly that I wound up going on ebay and paying an outrageous price for some Clairol ones, in the hard plastic. So much happy now. They did nothing but frizz my do. I didn't appreciate that.
Jenelle T.
Palmetto Bay, FL
This is the best product out there to give you those beach waves you’ve always wanted... it only takes 20 minutes to complete
Ashton S.
Conway, AR
I did these right and did not get the curls i wanted. just waves. i would not recommend if you want super curly hair
Oksana D.
1,676 reviews
I bought these heat curlers because it saves me time. I don't have to blow-dry separately to get volume and shine. These do it all.
Chavonne L.
Used to live using rollers. These hot rollers were my go to whenever I’d want me er Body in my hair. Volume all the way up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...