BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Featuring five 2” Titanium Ceramic–coated jumbo rollers, Smooth Waves 2” Jumbo Rollers help you create naturally smooth volume. The cutting-edge, professional-grade design uses a true ionic generator to safely distribute heat throughout hair, so there’s no fear of frizz or dull strands. Hair wraps easily around the generously sized 2” jumbo rollers, which use an extreme heat feature to heat up instantly, delivering perfectly smooth, voluminous styles in a flash. Advanced Ionic Conditioning and a True Ionic heater releases up to 50% more ions for shiny, frizz-free hair. 5 Jumbo 2”-diameter
Titanium Ceramic flocked rollers
•        Fast heat-up
•        ON Indicator Light
•        On/Off variable temperature
•        Professional-length line cord

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
The Conair John Frieda Body and Shine Smooth Waves machine is amazing. It has totally changed the way I can do my hair. I am able to roll my hair right before getting ready for the night. The rollars are fast and easy-to-use. They do not dry out my unlike most curling irons and flat irons. I am able to do my makeup while my hair is setting up in the rollars. When I take my hair out there is no pulling, knotting, frizzing..just beautiful curls. I definitely recommend this product. I has become a favorite part of my haircare routine.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Heats up in no time. Perfect for creating tasseled waves and large curls. Gets the job done, I use once in awhile on a lazy Sunday and it is surely an awesome choice! Will also make a great gift. I will recommend to friends and family.
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
My least favorite John Freida product. It made me miss the old school hot rollers so badly that I wound up going on ebay and paying an outrageous price for some Clairol ones, in the hard plastic. So much happy now. They did nothing but frizz my do. I didn't appreciate that.
Sarah C.
Florissant
These worked about as good as any other curlers. But it honestly could just be my hair. My hair does not hold curls well. I have used this a few times and every time the curls last a few hours but seem to fall out. I wish I would have known that when I bought them.
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
These leave my hair with big bouncy curls! I love you can put in hair and can finish doing make up for a faster way of getting ready for the day!
Doesn't get stuck in your hair and perfect for prepping your hair for an updo!
xenia R.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg love these curls when I'm on set I love my client to look fabulous a totally Hollywood glam and these products gives me that and more. These hot curlers tool sooo far one of my favorite products.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
I recieved my rollers last weekend, and after using them several times, I can honestly say that this is the holy grail of jumbo hot rollers. The negative reviews I have read about this roller set are I believe due to unmet expectations. If you expect these rollers to "curl" your hair, then I will tell you right now you will be disappointed. 5 2 inch jumbo rollers are not made to "curl" hair. On the contrary, they are designed to smooth hair (almost like a flat iron), yet retain body and volume (unlike the effect you get with a flat iron). I LOVE that these rollers don't curl my hair at all. They give you a look that is similar to blow out (with a round brush) that you get from a salon. This is exactly what I want.
Nicole T.
Really good set of curlers. Not sure how they compare to more pricey brands because I have had these for a few years with no issues and the do the job perfectly. Would certainly recommend to others.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I've used these before. Bought it at Target. They worked great on me. My curls looked very nice!! They also came with clips. It is very easy to use!! And very effective!! Affordable price and definitely worth the purchase!! I would highly recommend!
Jelesa A.
Durham, NC
Really nice these are great if you not sure how to get curls with a flat iron or curler. These are beginner friendly and great for curls and volume . Quite expensive though

Amazon