Mary Jane B.
I started using this straightener when I lost my CHI branded one and needed a cheap alternative ASAP. I would say this one works just as good and doesn’t eff up my hair for the low price that it is. What I like most is that it heats up super quick! So I can basically start using it as soon as I turn it on. The one downfall (well not for me bc I have fine hair) is that is that the actual iron part very small so for those that have very thick and full hair, using this may take you a long time to straighten your entire head. I would definitely repurchase this if ever the case I need a new one again. It’s affordable and worth the price!