John Frieda Sleek Finish Hair Brush uploaded by Mari C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #100 in Hairbrushes & Combs

You define your look. We define your hair. The metal bristles in the cushion and the central position of the ion generator, when placed close to the scalp, increases the antistatic benefits. Ball-tipped bristles and flexible cushion base for optimal comfort. Ion emission indicator light . On/off switch. Ergonomically designed handle for comfort grip. Reduces frizz and static, leaving hair shiny looking and more manageable. Ionic antistatic technology. Double-sided ion generator. ; see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Mari C.
Alexandria, VA
John Frieda hair brush is the BEST one. It is great for frizz issues. It is high quality. I am satisfied with my purchase. It has nice packaging. I bought it in Harris Teether grocery store and I recommend it.
BLUSH Z.
This brush is amazing. Makes my hair feel soft and manageable. First time trying it. I use it to blow dry my hair and gives me that sleek shiny look. I don't think it's too expensive. No improvements needed
Jennifer H.
Florence, MT
Love love love this brush!! It's amazing. Great price and great quality. I use it everyday and it's my favorite for blow drying!
Kayla P.
Hazleton
I love the brush. It makes hair silky and smooth. Gets rid of friz and easy to use. My cousins always wants to borrow it haha
C.Maddie B.
Newmarket, ON
This product is definitely amazing!! I use it everyday and keeps my hair very soft, straight and slick
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
how easily does this wash ?