No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Frieda Sheer Blonde Violet Crush Tone Correcting Purple Shampoo Blonde Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Corciano, PG
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Violet Crush Tone Correcting Purple Shampoo Blonde Hair uploaded by Katrina M.
I like it. It’s of a purple color and meant to be used on very blonde hair to fight yellow. My hair is colored but I have a natural blonde shade so I don’t really see a difference after shampooing with John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Shampoo - 8.3 fl oz (if there is, it’s minimal), but I think it kind of gives you a nice shine. It lathers well so a little goes a long way.

Looking for your answer?