BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek and Shine detanglers brighten natural, color-treated or highlighted blonde hair, 'spotlighting' highlights for a smooth-as-glass finish. The ultra-light gloss leaves hair snag-free and smooth.

• Suitable for color-treated or blonde-highlighted hair
  • Ultra-glossing formula
  • Offer a healthy reflective shine and smooth finish
  • Use a dime-size amount to smooth flyaways and control frizz

Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff for after I dye my hair or when I need an extra boost to keep my hair lightened! It goes hand and hand with the summer sun and bleach blonde hair! Plus it smells good and makes my hair silky and clean!
Breanna H.
I love this brand! It keeps my hair nice and shiny! It also gives my hair a super smooth and soft feeling which is awesome. I think it works just as good if not better compared to alternatives! I would buy again.
kiley h.
middletown
I just got this and I have knotty thick frizzy hair and when I use this after a shower or swimming it will make my hair really soft and not feel so dry and it is easy to brush through.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! I would suggest only use it 2-3 times a week if you have a sensitive scalp Best thing to use in the winter time for when your really dry Who doesn’t love old navy #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
I love John Frieda’s line for blonde hair. It really keeps colored hair looking healthy and bright. This product isn’t as great for detangling as it is for shine and smoothness. I find that there is sometimes build up with the product, too.
Kassiah P.
This stuff REALLY works and it kept my blonde color in so much longer! Less fading and less tangles! It is affordable and easily accessible (sold at Kroger and Target for sure). I really love this product and will continue to buy it.
Christina N.
wapakoneta
John Frieda’s sheer blonde spotlight sleek and shine is an awesome product! The results are great, it’s affordable and in comparison to other similar products, this one is reasonably priced
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
I have very fine thin hair and NEED a detangler as well as my 8yr old daughter..We've tried tons of detanglers and some work some don't do as well,but a friend of mine that I help when dying her hair,gave me a sample of this JF blonde detangler bc of my color treated hair swearing by it .The first use i fell in love. Everything i wanted in a detangler and more came from this small sample not to mention although my daughter's hair has never been colored,it works miracles on hers as well..even after a ton of conditioner her hair ALWAYS was left with tons of tangles and this product knocks all those painful tear jerking stands of detangled hair out of the park..Definitely recommend!
Lupita V.
Dallas, TX
I swear by this product! I used to wear hair extensions and not the clip in but the microbeads and well you shower with them and you go to bed with them and do everything with them. But even though they are made of human hair they get way more tangle than your hair and you can no be pulling on them that is why I started to use this product. It is magical I do not have to use a lot I just spray it on wet or dry hair and brush my hair it does what it claims to do it detangles the hair and leaves a present smell.
Allison S.
John Frieda makes incredible and affordable hair products for blondes. This treatment leaves your hair smelling incredible and makes it glossy and easy to untangle after a shower. It makes it look like I have gone to the hair salon and got a blow out. My hair is very processed so it gets tangled in the shower and is very fragile. This product has made a huge change in my hair. It keeps it from breaking so much trying to detangle it after a shower. This is a product is a must have!
I've noticed that there have been reviews on the John Frieda Blonde Spotlight Sleek & Shine. I love this product, have not been able to find it for a long time. Where is everyone getting it?
Kristen M.
Does anyone with fine hair find that this product weighs down their hair too much or makes it greasy looking?
kaylee b.
Is this good with really thick and wavy hair?
Kara S.
Do you think that this product works especially for blonde hair?