BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Spotlight Sleek and Shine detanglers brighten natural, color-treated or highlighted blonde hair, 'spotlighting' highlights for a smooth-as-glass finish. The ultra-light gloss leaves hair snag-free and smooth.

• Suitable for color-treated or blonde-highlighted hair
  • Ultra-glossing formula
  • Offer a healthy reflective shine and smooth finish
  • Use a dime-size amount to smooth flyaways and control frizz

• Is this good with really thick and wavy hair?1 Answers
  • I've noticed that there have been reviews on the John Fri...1 Answers
  • Does anyone with fine hair find that this product weighs ...1 Answers
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love this stuff for after I dye my hair or when I need an extra boost to keep my hair lightened! It goes hand and hand with the summer sun and bleach blonde hair! Plus it smells good and makes my hair silky and clean!
Rebeccah P.
Phoenix, AZ
If you have blonde hair this is great for keeping the color. I used this on my natural blonde hair to help bring out the natural colors and it did! It’s not expensive and it works great on restoring color.
Breanna H.
Louisville
I love this brand! It keeps my hair nice and shiny! It also gives my hair a super smooth and soft feeling which is awesome. I think it works just as good if not better compared to alternatives! I would buy again.
kiley h.
middletown
I just got this and I have knotty thick frizzy hair and when I use this after a shower or swimming it will make my hair really soft and not feel so dry and it is easy to brush through.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
So I had blonde hair for a couple years after a horrible breakup. The blonde was terrible for my hair because it dried it out so badly... until I tried this stuff. It actually brought moisture back to my hair and I have to say I’d recommend it to anyone in need of some life brought back to their straw hair (like mine used to be).
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! I would suggest only use it 2-3 times a week if you have a sensitive scalp Best thing to use in the winter time for when your really dry Who doesn’t love old navy #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
I love John Frieda’s line for blonde hair. It really keeps colored hair looking healthy and bright. This product isn’t as great for detangling as it is for shine and smoothness. I find that there is sometimes build up with the product, too.
Kassiah P.
This stuff REALLY works and it kept my blonde color in so much longer! Less fading and less tangles! It is affordable and easily accessible (sold at Kroger and Target for sure). I really love this product and will continue to buy it.
Christina N.
Wapakoneta
John Frieda’s sheer blonde spotlight sleek and shine is an awesome product! The results are great, it’s affordable and in comparison to other similar products, this one is reasonably priced
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
I have very fine thin hair and NEED a detangler as well as my 8yr old daughter..We've tried tons of detanglers and some work some don't do as well,but a friend of mine that I help when dying her hair,gave me a sample of this JF blonde detangler bc of my color treated hair swearing by it .The first use i fell in love. Everything i wanted in a detangler and more came from this small sample not to mention although my daughter's hair has never been colored,it works miracles on hers as well..even after a ton of conditioner her hair ALWAYS was left with tons of tangles and this product knocks all those painful tear jerking stands of detangled hair out of the park..Definitely recommend!
kaylee b.
Is this good with really thick and wavy hair?
I've noticed that there have been reviews on the John Frieda Blonde Spotlight Sleek & Shine. I love this product, have not been able to find it for a long time. Where is everyone getting it?
Kristen M.
Does anyone with fine hair find that this product weighs down their hair too much or makes it greasy looking?
Kara S.
Do you think that this product works especially for blonde hair?