John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Rinse-Out Treatment uploaded by Jessie V.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Rinse-Out Treatment uploaded by Ali c.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Sheer blonde thickening perfection rinse-out treatment with light enhancers.

Kim K.
Wichita , KS
Great price! Great product. John Frieda knows a thing or two about blond hair. This makes highlights pop that I didn't even know that I had. Leaves hair soft, and smelling great too. Love entire line. Often on sale at Ulta.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This one leaves my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. I'm not a huge fan of this brand anymore. I feel like it's an expensive drug store brand wannabe. I've paid less for cheaper brands that work better.
Viv M.
Bremen
this is a nice treatment !! i like the way it makes my hair feel. the only reason i didn’t rate it a 5, is because it isn’t as easy to rinse out as other treatments i have.
Kyleigh M.
Boswell , PA
If you're a blonde; you HAVE to try this. Its hard to keep blonde hair away from getting brassy and ashy, but their products always help my blonde stay blonde, and refreshed and shiny. I love that about this product. Also, this leave in treatment keeps my hair looking healthy and soft. It smells wonderful, and is good if you frequently have tangled hair. It also helps if your hair lays flat a lot, the 7 day volume lasted about 4 days but I can't complain.
Shoshana A.
This John Frieda stuff is great for my hair, but I find that it takes a long time to let it soak and to rinse it out. For the price I think I can find something that works better for my hair for 3/4 the price. The product did smell good but they smell went away after I blow dried my hair but it did leave it silky and smooth.
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ
This product honestly makes my hair super soft. After a while I feel switching up my conditioner to go back to it makes it softer. After a while I feel my hair personally gets too used to these hair products and I find myself switching my products every months due to it. They are also kinda in the more expensive side for shampoo and conditioners so changing it up every moth kinda isn't worth it for me.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I'm new using this line but I can say it works fine, is gentle with your hair and helps keeping your color alive and shining. I like john Frieda's products in general, they are made with high quality standards and good ingredients.
Chantel N.
First of all this was expensive for what it was. I'm not sure what it was suppose to do but it didn't do much for me. I guess it's easy to use because you just put it on evenly and rinse it out. But I don't think it's worth the money. Buying a different treatment for the same price would be more beneficial.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
This product really dried out my hair and I didn't get the results I was looking for. A little on the expensive side too, but at least is smelled good. I've definitely used more effective products, even just lemon juice, and don't think this was worth it.
Keli H.
Chesapeake, VA
I have blonde hair and this is wonderful for blondes.  It doesn't dry out my hair or leave my hair feeling frizzy.  I have very long an thick hair and it was wonderful to use.  It treated my hair from root to tip.  I have always trusted John Freida and love this product too.
neena H.
Twin Lake, MI
Hmmm try it ?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this product and liked it?