John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Jac G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

with Satin Finishers Fortifies and improves long-term hair health to reveal sparkling blonde tones For all types of blonde hair Triple breakage protection See and feel your hair s true beauty Healthy strands reflect glistening color and natural shine.  Blonde strands tend to be fragile and prone to breakage, needing strength and nourishment to sparkle with bright, shimmering tones. Sheer Blond® Lustrous Touch™ Strengthening Shampoo wraps blonde hair with fortifying Satin Finishers and triple breakage protection that reinforce fragile strands and  help reduce damage.  The result is bright blonde hair that gleams with shine and feels as silky as satin. John Frieda Collection London    Paris    New York For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call . ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo. I'm not sure if it does what it says but it just being sulfate free makes me happy because it is great for blondes haie. I feel it does keep it bright. I use it once a week and leave it on for like 5 minutes so it can penetrate and get to the root tip. It smells good too and the shampoo itself is very pretty.
Ashley L.
Longs, SC
I have used his shampoo for years. It is a go to for me. I have very fine and oily hair and I have problems finding shampoos that don't weigh my hair down. This shampoo doesn't weight it down or make it extra oily. It doesn't take a lot of shampoo when using.
Nicole K.
Howell , MI
Absolutely loved this shampoo! Helps keep my blonde hair looking nice and bright and smelling great! It's not as hard as shimmering lights but still does an excellent job. For a salon quality shampoo it is not expensive and you can buy it anywhere!
So very very good for dyed hair! I use this along with the frizz ease range and it is so effective, much better than other blonde shampoos which leave hair yellow! I'm 100% satisfied by all of John Friedas products in this amazing range 😊👌🏼
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product in the winter to keep my natural highlights prominent. My hair doesn't get as dark as it normally does in the winter when using this product
April L.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works! I wasn't expecting it to do much, but it gave my hair a natural highlighted look without the brassiness or dryness I was anticipating.
Rachel L.
Los Angeles, CA
John Frieda products smell the best for any blonde shampoo/conditioner i have used in the past. It makes you hair lighter but does take a while
Hannah D.
Little Rock, AR
Great shampoo! Leaves your hair wonderfully clean, smelling beautiful, and soft and silky! Great product!!
Jac G.
Long Is City, NY
The best for my Hair keep hydrated and shiny, a wonderful fragrance !!! I really recommend.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love John Frieda products but this didn't do a whole lot for my blonde hair. I find using a purple shampoo works way better at getting rid of my brassy tones. This does smell pretty good and my hair is in better condition afterbusing, however as far as the blonde goes, there was no difference
Daniela S.
Venezuela
No entiendo muy bien el fin de producto. El shampoo trata de intensificar el color del cabello o aclararlo, gracias
Mariah H.
Will this be able to take my goldish tones and make it a platinum that the rest of my hair is?