John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Andrea L.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Jac G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Shampoo wraps hair with fortifying Satin Finishers that contain silk amino acids and tea leaf extract

Buy on Amazon*
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I have used sheer blonde for YEARS and these John frieda products have never let me down. They always leave my hair shiny, healthy looking, my hair color looks fabulous and clean. I absolutely love the scents of these shampoos too, every shampoo has a slightly different smell but they are great in my opinion. Also, you can always find coupons in the Sunday paper for their products (and if you sign up online you get a coupon on or around your birthday) and their products are reasonably priced.
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I love John Frieda products ever since I first tried their shampoo and conditioner. it makes my hair feel and look SO amazing. I honestly have never found any shampoo or conditioner that does what this does for my hair. however as far as the lightning part, my hair is more a dark blonde, so I don't see much of a difference at all.
A B.
Southern California
Good as a shampoo goes but does not do anything to perk up or add anything to make hair lustrous - it does look like it don't alter the blonde to look less blonde ✅ darker shampoos can pollute the blonde - I did not notice anything special or any strengthening - it is still under my bathroom cupboard as emergency shampoo - so it did most of what it says but wasn't one I will buy again
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
I've been using the blonde products by John Frieda since high school and I really enjoy them. With regular use you can definitely see the gradual lighting process.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Amanda G.
Tampa
I've done a lot of stuffs to my hair one of them was go completely blonde I'm talking platinum blonde and in those crazy days I decided to use this beauty was life literally I loved it I had keratin treatment in my hair too but this baby did his job like was nothing
Allie S.
Gap , PA
I like Frieda products, the seem to add a bit of shine. My hair is a dark blonde, so I don’t get the same bold results I think others with much lighter hair experience. It generally isn’t worth paying the extra money for color specific brands- at least for me.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I got my hair lightened and was hoping it would come out a bit lighter than it ended up. I really like this shampoo to lighten up my hair just a bit more and it's easier on my hair than going to a salon again. It's very gentle on my dry damaged hair.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Real great shampoo that enhances and brightens blondes with a gentle nourishing shampoo that won't leave your hair dry or damaged [product:john-frieda-john-john-frieda-blonde-spotlight-sleek-&-shine-detangler]
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I love this blonde shampoo. It’s very reasonably priced compared to most blonde shampoos and works just as great if not better. I recommend this to all my Blonde friends and have even told my hair dresser.
Daniela S.
Venezuela
No entiendo muy bien el fin de producto. El shampoo trata de intensificar el color del cabello o aclararlo, gracias
Mariah H.
Will this be able to take my goldish tones and make it a platinum that the rest of my hair is?