John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Andrea L.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Jac G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Shampoo wraps hair with fortifying Satin Finishers that contain silk amino acids and tea leaf extract

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I have used sheer blonde for YEARS and these John frieda products have never let me down. They always leave my hair shiny, healthy looking, my hair color looks fabulous and clean. I absolutely love the scents of these shampoos too, every shampoo has a slightly different smell but they are great in my opinion. Also, you can always find coupons in the Sunday paper for their products (and if you sign up online you get a coupon on or around your birthday) and their products are reasonably priced.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I absolutely love this whenever I had blonde hair it worked out wonderful for my hair specially since I had bleached hair they kept my hair very moisturized and soft absolutely recommend this for anybody that has blonde hair it keeps your hair in the area put together & strong!! You can find this at any drugstore like Walmart CVS Walgreens I’m sure target.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
This shampoo, specifically made for blonde hair, is perfect for me! I think it does a great job of toning the color and keeping it from getting brassy. Whenever I need a pop of blonde, a quick wash will brighten me up a tiny bit and give me that sheen I want! Love this stuff and not too expensive!
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I love John Frieda products ever since I first tried their shampoo and conditioner. it makes my hair feel and look SO amazing. I honestly have never found any shampoo or conditioner that does what this does for my hair. however as far as the lightning part, my hair is more a dark blonde, so I don't see much of a difference at all.
Lisa B.
Sheer blonde is a great weapon in the war against brassiness. With the many gentle and easy to use coloring products on the market these days, I've became my own stylist. It's nice to know there's also Sheer Blonde to help if I need a little extra boost..
Jamie C.
E Longmeadow, MA
I love the way my hair feels and looks after using this product. It is comparing in price to other shampoos and can be found at most stores. It leaves my hair smooth and soft (not oily). I have been using it for many years and always go back to it after trying something else.
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
I've been using the blonde products by John Frieda since high school and I really enjoy them. With regular use you can definitely see the gradual lighting process.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Allie S.
Gap , PA
I like Frieda products, the seem to add a bit of shine. My hair is a dark blonde, so I don’t get the same bold results I think others with much lighter hair experience. It generally isn’t worth paying the extra money for color specific brands- at least for me.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I got my hair lightened and was hoping it would come out a bit lighter than it ended up. I really like this shampoo to lighten up my hair just a bit more and it's easier on my hair than going to a salon again. It's very gentle on my dry damaged hair.
Daniela S.
Venezuela
No entiendo muy bien el fin de producto. El shampoo trata de intensificar el color del cabello o aclararlo, gracias
Mariah H.
Will this be able to take my goldish tones and make it a platinum that the rest of my hair is?