John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo uploaded by Jac G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

with Satin Finishers Fortifies and improves long-term hair health to reveal sparkling blonde tones For all types of blonde hair Triple breakage protection See and feel your hair s true beauty Healthy strands reflect glistening color and natural shine.  Blonde strands tend to be fragile and prone to breakage, needing strength and nourishment to sparkle with bright, shimmering tones. Sheer Blond® Lustrous Touch™ Strengthening Shampoo wraps blonde hair with fortifying Satin Finishers and triple breakage protection that reinforce fragile strands and  help reduce damage.  The result is bright blonde hair that gleams with shine and feels as silky as satin. John Frieda Collection London    Paris    New York For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call . ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product. It feels great and it comes at a great price. It works super well and I highly recommend this product for everyone. I would definitely buy this product again once I finish it because it is amazing.
Sara P.
I always use my MIL shampoo when I'm there (even though I bring my own In with me. Nice decoy hey?) Doesn't dull my blonde and leaves my hair oh so soft. Concentrated so I don't need a lot.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
I usually love John Frieda products but this didn't do a whole lot for my blonde hair. I find using a purple shampoo works way better at getting rid of my brassy tones. This does smell pretty good and my hair is in better condition afterbusing, however as far as the blonde goes, there was no difference
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I use this shampoo when I need a break from my purple shampoo. I'm not sure if it really  helps my "blonde" hair, but I like the smell and I like how it makes my hair feel. Overall this stuff is really good! I'd definitely repurchase in the future as an alternative!
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
I love love love the whole go blonde line. It works so unbelievably well and it is at a great price point too. The shampoo is a little harsh so I like to use it about 2 times a well and then I use Herbal essences the other days.
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
I got blonde highlights and so purchased this to use on my hair. It smells great and lathers well. I found that over time my hair got brassy. Turns out purple shampoos work best for my blonde hair in maintaining the blonde.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I love this product because it's so gentle on your hair color and long lasting yes brassy tones in your hair red tones keeps your blonde hair color and highlights fresh absolutely at Walgreens. Good price
Heather C.
Las Vegas, NV
When I had my platinum blonde hair I would use this and it would keep it a beautiful sun kissed color. I added this stuff with the purple shampoo every other day. Must have!
Brittany H.
I have natural blonde hair. As I get older my hair started to darken to dark blonde so I purchased this product. I was disappointed because it left my hair and hands dry.
Cristie G.
This is a great shampoo. I'm not sure if it does what it says but it just being sulfate free makes me happy because it is great for blondes haie. I feel it does keep it bright. I use it once a week and leave it on for like 5 minutes so it can penetrate and get to the root tip. It smells good too and the shampoo itself is very pretty.
Daniela S.
Venezuela
No entiendo muy bien el fin de producto. El shampoo trata de intensificar el color del cabello o aclararlo, gracias
Mariah H.
Will this be able to take my goldish tones and make it a platinum that the rest of my hair is?