John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Bronte C.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Jac G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

with Satin Finishers Restores the feel of silky strength to reveal sparkling blonde tones For all types of blonde hair Triple breakage protection See and feel your hair s true beauty Healthy strands reflect glistening color and natural shine.  Blonde strands tend to be fragile and prone to breakage, needing strength and nourishment to sparkle with bright, shimmering tones. Sheer Blonde® Lustrous Touch™ Strengthening Conditioner with fortifying Satin Finishers and triple breakage protection targets damaged areas, mends split ends and revitalizes dullness.  The result is bright blonde hair that gleams with shine and feels as silky as satin. John Frieda Collection London    Paris    New York For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call . ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have blonde highlights in my hair, and I find that this shampoo and conditioner work really well to help keep my hair looking blonde." in 4 reviews
  • "My hair is naturally dark brown and I have highlights in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I do have brown hair, but i have some light streaks and i have a friend that has brown hair and this product lightened her hair." in 1 review
Ashlyn O.
I use the conditioner and shampoo together and it helped keep my blond vibrant. which I love, because it has helped keep me away from the salon! My only con is I have fine/thin hair that normally is lacking volume. This conditioner seems to make it worse. Its unfortunate, because I love this shampoo and conditioner! The bottle looks small, but has lasted me months!
Sammie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this product when I was younger with my natural
blonde hair, and now that I've since colored my hair and am going back blonde, it doesn't work quite as well. Still smells great and leaves my hair moisturized, but I'm not noticing the vibrance it's supposed to give my blonde highlights.
Heather S.
The smell is amazing. I love that it's not expensive and it keeps my hair blonde with the yellow or brassiness. I color my hair at home and this stuff works very well on my hair. You don't need a lot either. Keeps my hair soft for days since I don't wash every day
Renne C.
Mohnton, PA
Not to impress with it like other products much better. Utla was where I purchased it. Will finish it off but not sure if I will buy it again. Sent.... Never noticed.pricey
Kathleen E.
Fantastically fabulous shampoo and conditioner set I buy it for my natural blonde daughter and it highlights her hair beautifully without making it heavy.
Sarah T.
Ridgefield, CT
This conditioner makes my hair soft and I love it! It makes my hair blonder quicker and now my hair almost looks white!
Avana S.
Tarzana, CA
The shampoo is good for clean deeply the air, but I felt that this product let my hightlights more yellow shades
Jessica R.
Wichita, KS
Very good! I love that it keeps my blonde looking fresh! It helps to keep my hair looking lighter and brighter.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
This is a really great product for golden toned blondes. I used it when I was that color. Now that I'm platinum I go for a color correcting purple conditioner. But this shampoo and conditioner set made my processed hair feel amazing. It really brought it back to life, and this was back in the straightening craze days! Love this shampoo and conditioner 100%.
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep using this conditioner and it doesn't lighten my hair. Ive worn masks with this conditioner overnight and it didn't lighten my hair. I do have brown hair, but i have some light streaks and i have a friend that has brown hair and this product lightened her hair. I still have hope and ive used up 3 bottles of this and i have 4 so once i finish the last one i will not repurchase. All this does is make my hair frizzy, make my scalp sensitive, and it gives me rashes on my neck but i will use the rest up as masks mixed with honey and cinnamon hoping that my hair might lighten a little, i wouldn't even mind if it looked brassy, but the color hasn't changed.
Maybe if i were blonde this would work but i do have a friend that has brown hair and it lightened her hair a few shades.