John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Bronte C.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Jac G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

with Satin Finishers Restores the feel of silky strength to reveal sparkling blonde tones For all types of blonde hair Triple breakage protection See and feel your hair s true beauty Healthy strands reflect glistening color and natural shine.  Blonde strands tend to be fragile and prone to breakage, needing strength and nourishment to sparkle with bright, shimmering tones. Sheer Blonde® Lustrous Touch™ Strengthening Conditioner with fortifying Satin Finishers and triple breakage protection targets damaged areas, mends split ends and revitalizes dullness.  The result is bright blonde hair that gleams with shine and feels as silky as satin. John Frieda Collection London    Paris    New York For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call . ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have blonde highlights in my hair, and I find that this shampoo and conditioner work really well to help keep my hair looking blonde." in 4 reviews
  • "I do have brown hair, but i have some light streaks and i have a friend that has brown hair and this product lightened her hair." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally dark brown and I have highlights in my hair." in 1 review
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
I used this when I had my hair bleached and toned- and an ashy blonde! I love the smell and the combination of the shampoo and conditioner kept my hair color fresh! I am on a break from coloring my hair now but will be using John Frieda for when I decide to go blonde again.
Sierra R.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner, 8.45 Ounce more...
This brand makes overall great products. My hair is very fine and only works well with certain products and this product was quite gentle and did exactly what it said it would do. I feel as if this is a great product especially when considering price
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
This is a really great product for golden toned blondes. I used it when I was that color. Now that I'm platinum I go for a color correcting purple conditioner. But this shampoo and conditioner set made my processed hair feel amazing. It really brought it back to life, and this was back in the straightening craze days! Love this shampoo and conditioner 100%.
Kristen W.
Montague
I love this stuff. I use it daily. My hair is shiny and manageable. It gives my limp hair some life. It keeps my highlighted hair just right. My hair is healthy looking and the very light sent is pleasant not overpowering.
Giselle M.
South Bend , IN
Review for: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner, 8.45 fl oz more...
Don’t really believe this helps with strength or even making my hair blonder but it does smell nice and keeps my hair healthy! Average overall for a normal conditioner
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep using this conditioner and it doesn't lighten my hair. Ive worn masks with this conditioner overnight and it didn't lighten my hair. I do have brown hair, but i have some light streaks and i have a friend that has brown hair and this product lightened her hair. I still have hope and ive used up 3 bottles of this and i have 4 so once i finish the last one i will not repurchase. All this does is make my hair frizzy, make my scalp sensitive, and it gives me rashes on my neck but i will use the rest up as masks mixed with honey and cinnamon hoping that my hair might lighten a little, i wouldn't even mind if it looked brassy, but the color hasn't changed.
Maybe if i were blonde this would work but i do have a friend that has brown hair and it lightened her hair a few shades.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
The conditioner is a must with tangled up hair this works like magic to keep it smooth through the day! It helps to keep my hair color bright and works much better that the purple shimmer conditioner!
Jessie M.
Boston
My hair is naturally a dirty blonde, but I like to keep it lighter and get highlights a few times a year. Before I started to use this product, I found that my hair would lose its bright blonde tones quickly and I was disappointed. When I started using this product, I found that my hair maintains the light blonde highlights for a longer period of time and and my hair stays nice and bright!
Ashlyn O.
I use the conditioner and shampoo together and it helped keep my blond vibrant. which I love, because it has helped keep me away from the salon! My only con is I have fine/thin hair that normally is lacking volume. This conditioner seems to make it worse. Its unfortunate, because I love this shampoo and conditioner! The bottle looks small, but has lasted me months!
Sammie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this product when I was younger with my natural
blonde hair, and now that I've since colored my hair and am going back blonde, it doesn't work quite as well. Still smells great and leaves my hair moisturized, but I'm not noticing the vibrance it's supposed to give my blonde highlights.