John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Jac G.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Bronte C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With Satin Finishers, strengthening formula fortifies fragile blonde strands for hair that looks and feels like satin.

Product Features

• Strengthens blonde hair for triple-breakage protection
  • For all blondes
  • Non-colour depositing

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Silk Amino Acids, Cameillia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Quaternium-91, Bis-Methoxypropylamido Isodocosane, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycine, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Caramel.

John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner
  • "I have blonde highlights in my hair, and I find that this shampoo and conditioner work really well to help keep my hair looking blonde." in 4 reviews
  • "I do have brown hair, but i have some light streaks and i have a friend that has brown hair and this product lightened her hair." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally dark brown and I have highlights in my hair." in 1 review
Cynthia W.
Bellevue, WA
I used this when I had my hair bleached and toned- and an ashy blonde! I love the smell and the combination of the shampoo and conditioner kept my hair color fresh! I am on a break from coloring my hair now but will be using John Frieda for when I decide to go blonde again.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Really does give your blonde a boost! It's easily found, affordable and has come a long way! The ingredients they use have improved and many formulas have cut out all the sulfate and parabens.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
This is a really great product for golden toned blondes. I used it when I was that color. Now that I'm platinum I go for a color correcting purple conditioner. But this shampoo and conditioner set made my processed hair feel amazing. It really brought it back to life, and this was back in the straightening craze days! Love this shampoo and conditioner 100%.
Haley M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I feel like this did strengthen my hair. I have brittle hair from straightening and curling so much but I used this when I need strengthening. It’s expensive but worth it
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Don’t really believe this helps with strength or even making my hair blonder but it does smell nice and keeps my hair healthy! Average overall for a normal conditioner
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep using this conditioner and it doesn't lighten my hair. Ive worn masks with this conditioner overnight and it didn't lighten my hair. I do have brown hair, but i have some light streaks and i have a friend that has brown hair and this product lightened her hair. I still have hope and ive used up 3 bottles of this and i have 4 so once i finish the last one i will not repurchase. All this does is make my hair frizzy, make my scalp sensitive, and it gives me rashes on my neck but i will use the rest up as masks mixed with honey and cinnamon hoping that my hair might lighten a little, i wouldn't even mind if it looked brassy, but the color hasn't changed.
Maybe if i were blonde this would work but i do have a friend that has brown hair and it lightened her hair a few shades.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I used this when I had bleach blonde hair and it totally transformed the look and feel of it! I looked like I stepped out of a salon every day. Definitely one of those conditioners I recommend to anyone who compliments me when I have my blonde hair!
Kristen W.
Montague
I love this stuff. I use it daily. My hair is shiny and manageable. It gives my limp hair some life. It keeps my highlighted hair just right. My hair is healthy looking and the very light sent is pleasant not overpowering.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
The conditioner is a must with tangled up hair this works like magic to keep it smooth through the day! It helps to keep my hair color bright and works much better that the purple shimmer conditioner!
Jessie M.
Boston
My hair is naturally a dirty blonde, but I like to keep it lighter and get highlights a few times a year. Before I started to use this product, I found that my hair would lose its bright blonde tones quickly and I was disappointed. When I started using this product, I found that my hair maintains the light blonde highlights for a longer period of time and and my hair stays nice and bright!

Amazon