John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Hold Steady Ultimate Holding Gel uploaded by Valerie L.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The sheer definition for sexy blonde style... J.F. Hold Steady Ultimate Holding Gel offers the ultimate style holding power from Sheer Blonde. This sheer, clear formula delivers a pliable, yet definitive hold, so your style "stays put", helps maintain total control over the most defiant blonde strands. Hair remains smooth, not stiff or sticky, and shines with a commanding brilliance. This ultra-light gel smoothes through long or short hair easily, without building up or weighing hair down. Select non-yellowing resins help keep blonde tones from dulling and darkening. Blonde hair looks light, bright, and amazingly shiny.

Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Makes hair shiny, glossy, and doesn’t turn up the brass doe blonde hair like mine. Only takes a tiny amount, especially if you have fine hair like I do. Pretty affordable as it can be purchased at drug stores.
Nat J.
I love john freida products. They collections of blonde is what i use to keep my hair shiney and very beautiful. It keeps my blonde hair looking pretty and blonder. The color stays true and luster.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
this gel is absolutely amazing. if you are looking to do the Kim k wet slicked back hair look this is the gel you need. it will keep your hair all night long without falling out when you get sweaty or after a few hours. great product i love john freida
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
My hair is no longer blonde now, but when it was I lived for this shit! It was the absolute best! It made my hair so much more brighter/blonder, & it helped the over all health of it! I'd recommend to anyone!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
If you’re a blonde girl this is for you! It keeps your locks in place and doesn’t leave a weird cast on your hair. It leaves a gorgeous finish and smells divine.
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
There are so many different types of this gel. This is very affordable and and so many stores that it can be purchased at. The scent is very gentle and get a bug value for the price too.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
Erika B.
Waltham, MA
This gel was a great add on to the styling mouse that I usually use when I wear my hair naturally curly. First of all it smells great, second of all it doesn't weigh down my hair and third of all it was a great hold without the "crunch." It worked well on my hair color, for I have dirty blonde hair, and didn't make it "brassy" as some users have described. I would totally recommend this product !
Patricia B.
Fayetteville
This works great on my hair, it doesn't weigh my hair down , and keeps the style in place. I started using this because I was growing out my bangs and wanted something soft that would help me through the awkward stage of growing out my bangs while trying to get used to a new look. This product also smells great!
Ramona M.
Waco, TX
John Frieda makes some great products, unfortunately this is not one of them..not he gel seems to hardening a way that causes hair to clump. Do not try to run a comb thtu it. It broke several teeth off mine. I have thin fine hair but using this product did make it fuller. Clumps will do that. It will have an ultimate ho,d on yout hair. If the wind blows it will pick up the entire side but, the hold continued!