John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Moisturizing Shampoo Platinum To Champagne 8.45 oz Shampoo uploaded by Zoe D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Instantly brightens & refreshes blonde by ridding hair of dulling mineral deposits. see more...

Mel B.
Longview , TX
It's a fine shampoo. My hair feels clean after using but I can't tell if it is actually making a difference in the color. The scent is slightly odd, but it doesn't smell gross. I would repurchase if I notice lightening in the future, but if not I would prefer a Sauve Professional or Garnier shampoo.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
While I like the way this smells, that’s about the only thing it has going for it. It didn’t enhance the color in my hair whatsoever, and took a lot to use to lather with. I was disappointed in this.
Savannah B.
Corbin, KY
Excellent product! It never weighs down my hair, leaving it full of volume. It keeps my blonde looking great between trips to the salon. I can definitely notice a difference and will be buying this product again.
Fanny J.
When I was active duty military, we would go underway every other week for 3 weeks and this saved my blonde treated hair for damage. It made my hair, that previously felt dry, feel soft and nice. I felt that my hair looked brighter.
Madlenovich Y.
north hollywood
Well every blonde need to moisturize their hair because the bleaching or simply the color formula might be intense so it obviously will makes the hair dry this is a great product recommend it
Michelle W.
Blauvelt
The amount of compliments I get when I wash with my hair is unreal. I am literally having people grab my hair and smelling it! Never mind that but I love how it makes my hair feel and the color it gives!!
Sean W.
The results with this shampoo are literally instant. I leave it in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing it and after only one wash, my very subtle but natural highlights get brought out so noticeably. I use it a couple of times a week and after abodut two weeks, use it maybe once every two weeks. It does dry out my hair a bit so I try to run a serum through it after using it to keep it balanced but other than that, its a great product.
Amanda C.
I've never had success with this and I've given it several tries. First of all it is expensive for the little product you get. The smell is weird-kinda chemically. And it doesn't work and I'm actually a blonde. Stick to purple shampoo like shirmack or shimmer lights!
Luisa G.
Corona , CA
I really love this product!! Especially after a retouch!!! Cuz you really need the moist back in your hair!! I use this every other day! And it's pretty cheap sot that's a +
Carla B.
Might sound a little silly but is this only for coloured hair? My hairs naturally blonde but some parts are so dull and need lightening! Don't really want to dye it though..any tips/recommendations?
Victoria F.