John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Moisturizing Shampoo Platinum To Champagne uploaded by Zoe D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Light has the power to maximise the unique qualities of every hair shade. Blonde hair is beautifully transparent by nature, allowing light to shine through it, reflecting off other strands to create a multiple shine effect.

Kayla D.
Grannis
Love this for my bleached hair! It helped lasts longer and avoid brassy look! Smelled awesome! Although didn’t last long as bottle in my opinion is too small for price...
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
While I like the way this smells, that’s about the only thing it has going for it. It didn’t enhance the color in my hair whatsoever, and took a lot to use to lather with. I was disappointed in this.
Caroline W.
Raleigh, NC
I love this shampoo because it keeps my blonder bright and shiny. Thick lather that rinses out easily. I wish the bottle was a little bigger for the price but i buy this regularly anyway! Keeps my highlights looking good
Nakisha P.
Calhoun, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVED IT! John Frieda is one of my all time favorite brands! Even when I go brunette I love using their products. They smell amazing and leave my hair in a great condition. I didn’t notice a huge difference in my color but definitely a small amount.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
I don’t even have blond hair but this just smells great. Also, leaves my hair feeling great. I can only use every now and then. If I’m stressed or using a lot of other product, this will tip the scale and make me break out in hives.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Brittany C.
Walnut creek, CA
Amazing amazing amazing. So much love for this product. I have thick wavy hair and I believe it really leaves it shiny and smooth. So worth the price investment.
Sean W.
The results with this shampoo are literally instant. I leave it in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing it and after only one wash, my very subtle but natural highlights get brought out so noticeably. I use it a couple of times a week and after abodut two weeks, use it maybe once every two weeks. It does dry out my hair a bit so I try to run a serum through it after using it to keep it balanced but other than that, its a great product.
Amanda C.
I've never had success with this and I've given it several tries. First of all it is expensive for the little product you get. The smell is weird-kinda chemically. And it doesn't work and I'm actually a blonde. Stick to purple shampoo like shirmack or shimmer lights!
Carla B.
Might sound a little silly but is this only for coloured hair? My hairs naturally blonde but some parts are so dull and need lightening! Don't really want to dye it though..any tips/recommendations?
Victoria F.