BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This shampoo helps enhance the appearance of highlights in lighter blonde hair types. This shampoo uses a salon inspired formula of sunflower and white tea complex to help give dark blonde hair an illuminous appearance. Hair is given a boost of golden shine without adding or depositing any colour in your hair. This shampoo is fragranced with citrus and floral under-notes giving you an unforgettable shower experience. This product is ideal for anyone with lighter shades of blonde hair natural or colour-treated. You hair will look and feel shiny soft and brilliant. see more...

Asya S.
Asya S.
Oxfordshire, oxford
I used John Frieds Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing shampoo to help get my hair ready for the summer. I was looking to lighten my brown hair a little to see if it works if I used this shampoo. I wanted  a little color, something extra. I was really surprised to see that it did work, but the results are not quick or drastic. It took me month and half into using the shampoo to see my brown hair little bit lighter but it does give a great shine to my hair. I will definitely use it when getting ready for summer time or going somewhere special when I need a little boost of shine!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
In combination with a purple shampoo the John Freida Sheer Blonde Highlight activating shampoo keeps my blonde highlighted hair looking fresh and bright. It makes highlights and dye jobs last longer and look better. The scent leaves a lot to be desired but it is a good shampoo,
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
OMG this is one of my Holy Grail products , It removes all those nasty ashy tone from my hair and just leaves it fabulously . I don't use it every single time I wash my hair because other wise it will turn almost platinum white and I am not into that kind of colour in my hair.
Laura W.
Laura W.
This definitely gives a nice shine on my hair. It brightens my blonde hair and gives it a nice feeling afterwards. It does give my hair a nice bounce to it and it is not too bad priced. Works really well with my hair
Allison B.
Allison B.
When I was a blond, I used this shampoo all the time and it's great. Brings out your highlights, takes away brassiness, and leaves hair soft and smooth.