John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner For Darker Shades uploaded by Kate K.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner For Darker Shades uploaded by Vanessa M.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner For Darker Shades uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

For darker shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted blonde hair The Sheer Blonde® hair care experts were the first to create innovative solutions for your ultimate blonde color and shine.  That s why we re the leading brand preferred by blondes.* With Highlight Optimizers Activates a range of tone for a full-spectrum of blonde highlights A salon-inspired formula with Highlight Optimizers, that contains honey and oatmeal extracts, brings out glistening highlights for maximum blonde impact. Revealing a sparkling array of blonde tones and instant highlight visibility without adding or depositing color. Gently removes dulling build-up and residues that can make blonde look dark and dull. The sparkling citrus fragrance has delicious green and floral under-notes. For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call ; *Per sales data from The Nielsen Company U see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I've been wanting to try it it I've recent...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I just recently became blonde and I would l...2 Answers
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Does a great job of brightening my hair! And moisturizing it. My hair is always less frizzy if I use this stuff, and it looks great after! It smells and feels nice, and the price can't be beat. I am very satisfied with this product.
Bethany K.
Big big big fan of the whole Sheer Blonde line. I’ve always liked it (even when I was like 12) and I still use it today. I like that their conditioner isn’t too heavy or cause build up that might make blonde hair appear dirtier or greasy. Highly recommend! Plus it gives a little color boost!
Lexie H.
I have been using this for a year now and it does work great! It definitely does something to activate your highlights and it makes your hair look beautiful! It’s very affordable and you get a lot of product!
Aracely A.
Santa Ana, CA
This product definitely enlightens my hair and highlights the natural blonde color that is already in my hair. It emphasizes the color and makes it more dramatic as well as shiny along with leaving my hair smelling great.
Samantha T.
Honolulu, HI
Love this conditioner. I feel like it slightly brightens my natural blonde hair while still moisturizing it. My husband thinks it smells great and makes my hair soft. Ha. I recommend!
Nicole P.
This stuff is awesome! It helps make your highlights stay blonde longer and it smells amazing! It is a little pricey for what I usually pay but definitely worth it!
Miranda K.
Santa Clara, CA
I like to use this conditioner (and the matching shampoo) in the winter when I am less in the sun and my blonde hair turns darker. This conditioner makes my hair so soft and smells great! I'm a natural dirty blonde and I would def recommend this to anyone!
Genie A.
Lancaster, PA
Yesss. If you have blonde hair you must have this product. I being using this after dying my hair and the color still look brilliant. It is safe for treated hair and it wont dry it. Im very satisfied and will continue to use it.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
While I had my blonde highlights/ombre this really helped keep my hair blonde. Once my hair started turning brassy I used this and my hair went back to the blonde in one use. After cutting off all the blonde/dyeing them brunette I used the rest of the product on my brunette hair every once in awhile and it noticeably lighten my strands!
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
I use this product in the version for lighter blonde shades. It has been repackaged and possibly reformulated, but I still recommend the product. This is probably the best "affordable" shampoo specifically for blonde hair that I have tried. Makes my hair shiny without stripping the color - almost as well as products that cost twice as much.
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone used this? I just recently became blonde and I would love to try to keep it from turning orange!
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone tried this? I've been wanting to try it it I've recently turned blonde and don't want to become orange.