John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Darker Blondes Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Sheer Blonde® Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo.
London, Paris, New York.
See contrast in 1 use.
Brightens the full spectrum of blonde tones.
For darker blondes.
8.45 fl oz (250 ml). see more...

• I have color treated blonde highlights. Is this a good option? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with damage at all? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone compared this shampoo to other shampoos used for the s...1 Answers
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. Only plus is that is smells great and offers very minimal change to my highlights. I have dark brown hair and had ombre done with blonde coloring to a level 6.

It was also very drying even if i use a conditioner. I always have to use hair oil to keep my ends hydrated.
Heather w.
Bardwell, KY
I use this product and love it but it does not make my hair feel clean.any recommendations
Kara I.
Columbia, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say this product worked or didn't work. It didn't seem to make any difference in my highlights.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
This product isn't damaging to your hair, which was my concern. I pair it with the spray that lightens as well, and it definitely works after you apply heat! It's a natural blonde too, not orange.
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually loved this product. It took the brassy look out of my highlights that's pretty common
Ren M.
Munhall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. Brightened my highlights up and extended their life by much longer than what I expected. I've used it for months and still haven't used it all up yet!
Jennifer T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Usually I am a snob when it comes to products for my hair but I really love this shampoo and conditioner, it isn't harsh and it really works.
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo does work great for lightening the color of my hair, and it's affordable!
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
I have been using this product for a while and I think it does make my blonde hair a bit lighter! But sometimes I feel like I have to use a lot of shampoo for it to sud up and make my hair feel clean.
Shawna S.
Memphis, TN
Great product! Really brought out my highlights & made my hair feel amazing.
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product help with damage at all?
daylan H.
Has anyone compared this shampoo to other shampoos used for the same thing?
Amanda S.
Orchard Park, NY
I have color treated blonde highlights. Is this a good option?