John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Darker Blondes Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Sheer Blonde® Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo.
London, Paris, New York.
See contrast in 1 use.
Brightens the full spectrum of blonde tones.
For darker blondes.
8.45 fl oz (250 ml). see more...

• I have color treated blonde highlights. Is this a good option? 1 Answers
  • Does this product help with damage at all? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone compared this shampoo to other shampoos used for the sam...1 Answers
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
I love this product it helps with keeping the color but also helps fine hair because it's not to heavy. I usually buy mine at Target around 4 to 8 dollars depends if I have a coupon or they are having a sale. I do wish they had more product I would just pay more for a larger container.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Seaford, NY
Amazing ! Just added blonde highlights to my hair and it came out great. Use it on every wash. Not too expensive and is worth your buck. I bought it at target and would defiantly recommend to others and buy it again !
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Growing up I had really blonde hair and as I have gotten older it has darkened but this shampoo has definitely helped bring the lighter blonde back out and helps lighten between colorings! It also smells fantastic and always leaves my hair soft and feeling great
Florence D.
Florence D.
I've been a blonde since I was a child and I def need a little support when the sun is hiding! Enter John Frieda's Sheer Blonde! What's great about this product is it is just enough moisture to keep my hair healthy but doesn't weigh it down! Score!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this after I put highlights in my hair. My hair tends to turn brassy every time I put light colors in it so I decided to give this a try. Worked great, kept my hair blonde and it feels healthier.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Cleveland hts , OH
I've been using this shampoo for awhile and am happy with it. I have fairly greasy hair that I have to wash just about every day and this works well. I think my blonde looks brighter, but not brassy at all
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I use every shower! I love this product so much and it does gradually lighten your hair but not an extreme amount. It takes about a week for you to notice a lightening difference! Overall amazing!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Did not activate highlights and it left my hair damaged and falling out i would not recommend this product
Katryna C.
Katryna C.
Staten Island, NY
As someone who always needs to keep her hair up to date while at college this is a great shampoo!
Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Love the John freida shampoo. It can be pretty expensive is the only downfall to it. And it comes in fairly small bottles for the price. However, it's easy to find and can be found at any walmart cvs or walgreens
Preslie G.
Preslie G.
Moscow , AR
Does this product help with damage at all?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Orchard Park, NY
I have color treated blonde highlights. Is this a good option?
daylan H.
daylan H.
Has anyone compared this shampoo to other shampoos used for the same thing?