BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Daily Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz With highlight optimizers Does not deposit color For lighter natural or color-treated blonde hair see more...

• "I have curly hair and it made my hair more easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "This has a thick texture that smells great when I lighten my hair this keeps the blond richer for longer." in 1 review
  • "I really feel it helps o give my hair a brightening in winter..I just find it a little pricey for the size and I think you have to be a little patient to see the affects." in 1 review
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My blonde hair will look dull and greasy unless I use the right shampoo. This shampoo brings out out all the highlights and keeps it from looking dark and dingy. My absolute favorite 👱👼🚿
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product on and off for years, and although I didn't have a reaction to it at first, that did eventually change. The more and longer I used it, the worse and worse my hair had gotten. I usually shed like an animal (attractive; I know) and always have (yet still manage to have 90 pounds of hair). However, the shedding that this shampoo caused was terrible. I don't know if I can even call it shedding, it was more like chunks of hair coming out at one time. And then the very last time I used it it caused me to break out in a horrible rash. I don't know if my skin just couldn't take whatever is in this product any longer or what happened, but it was bad. To be honest, it was almost like I had gotten a chemical burn. I'm not saying this will happen to everybody, but do be cautious and listen to your body when it senses something isn't right. I started getting little reactions before I got serious ones, but I ignored them and really wishing I hadn't!
Kelly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this product because so many people do! Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem to work for me :/ I have light brown hair and recently got highlights for the spring. I wanted to keep them looking fresh so I purchased this. I tried it for about 2-3 weeks and every time I used it my hair would feel brittle, course, and like I hadn't washed out all the shampoo. I thought that this might just be due to my new dye job, but as soon as I tried using different shampoo, my hair went back to feeling normal and soft. I won't be purchasing again!
Kassie K.
San Angelo, TX
Love this product! I've repurchased multiple times over. The smell is great, the formula and product it's self feels very good. It's not too watery or to thick, good happy medium. After using this product my highlighting sessions have become farther spaced out. I immediately notice (especially throughout my longer pieces) the lightening of my hair. Highly recommend and it's at a reasonable price!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product! It really helped during the summer when my hair was blonde. I only had some of my hair blonde and after using this my whole head because a lot lighter and I loved it!! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I felt like it took a lot each time I washed my hair but other than that it's great!
Liz N.
Denton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this by accident but ended up liking it for the most part. Does make your highlights shimmer more but makes my hair feel not so great. I prefer purple shampoo for my blonde/platinum hair.
Gabi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, not because it makes my hair look any blonder because it doesn't, but because of how conditioning this shampoo is! My hair literally feels so soft since I've started using this shampoo. I love it!
Lauren K.
North easton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product everyday! I have a blonde ombré and my hairdresser always compliments how great my color lasts in between visits! I only go every 6 months and this extends my color so well! It is also clairfiying so it helps with my oily roots! I've rebought this product many times :)
Liliana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this line of products does what it says. It does revive blonde highlights without making them orange. However, it does dry out the hair a bit, so I highly recommend using a hydrating mask with it.
Lauren O.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this with my blonde hair it definitely does lighten it up and doesn't cause damage. I can't use it every day because I find it can make my hair greasy
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the best shampoo to use when you have blonde hi lights?
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
How often whatch results?
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
Will this keep brass out of your hair?
Karla I.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a natural blonde, but have gotten pretty dark this winter. I don't want to dye my hair so has anyone used this product? What do you think of it?
Kennedy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the blond activating shampoo/conditioners work best?