4 colors available

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Daily Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz With highlight optimizers Does not deposit color For lighter natural or color-treated blonde hair see more...

• "I have curly hair and it made my hair more easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "This has a thick texture that smells great when I lighten my hair this keeps the blond richer for longer." in 1 review
  • "I really feel it helps o give my hair a brightening in winter..I just find it a little pricey for the size and I think you have to be a little patient to see the affects." in 1 review
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Pleasanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to blonde shampoo. I was using John Frieda's other blonde shampoo before, and this one is far superior. I would prefer a scent that is not so basic/generic. I am naturally blonde so I use this mostly just to bring out my different shades, especially during fall and winter when the sun is not out as much. I would not recommend to use this every day (as you should not with any shampoo), because it only does so much for the color (and your hair will get used to it and it won't be clean as well, like with all shampoos); so I use this about every other shower, maybe even every third if I am taking showers more frequently (I take 2-4 a week regularly). A little really does go a long way with this shampoo, too. I have noticed that my hair does not need to be soaking wet - damp is okay - and it will cover all of my hair (medium length, just a little past my shoulders, and average thickness). Overall, this shampoo is great and I highly recommend it!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I am in love with this highlighting shampoo and the conditioner by John Freida. It keeps my spring highlights looking great and blonde, not brassy. I have been using it daily ever since the day after I got my chair colored and my hair is so soft and manageable without any dryness. I normally have an oily scalp with dry ends but not since I have started using these. I absolutely love the smell of them too. I will be using these while the hot weather is around and I keep highlights in my hair to make them look great and make me look my best.
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
San Angelo, TX
Love this product! I've repurchased multiple times over. The smell is great, the formula and product it's self feels very good. It's not too watery or to thick, good happy medium. After using this product my highlighting sessions have become farther spaced out. I immediately notice (especially throughout my longer pieces) the lightening of my hair. Highly recommend and it's at a reasonable price!
Jock G.
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It reallt volumizes my hair! It so good to notice it also makes my highkights more vibrant. The scent of caramel and honey makes you not want to rinse your hair and just let it lather all throughout. If you have blond highlights this is a perfect product to boost your shine. It has natural not synthetic ingredients which arent harmful .
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product! It really helped during the summer when my hair was blonde. I only had some of my hair blonde and after using this my whole head because a lot lighter and I loved it!! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I felt like it took a lot each time I washed my hair but other than that it's great!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It's smells delicious and is so good to my highlighted blonde hair. I've used extremely expensive shampoo/conditioner and I still believe I see the best results with this product. Plus the packaging is really nice and my local Walgreens always has it in stock.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Armada, MI
I recently bleached my hair to a light blonde color. This shampoo brings out the highlights in my hair without damaging or drying it. Within a week I noticed a huge difference in the natural highlights of my hair. I love this product and repurchase it all the time
Isara F.
Isara F.
Corona, CA
I like to use things specifically for my hair color because I feel like they work better other than if it's a multipurpose thing if ya know what I mean but I will try other products to see what's best for me because everyone's hair and scalp it different in a way
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.
It is very good to keep blonde hair color, makes this color is not lost rapidly, much more durable and is not annoying at the time of use, very effective. It has a very good aroma and still leaves hair silky manejble is important
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this last night and used it this morning. So far it's okay, I'm not really impressed. The smell is nice and light but my hair stayed pretty dry. I guess I'll see what the results are after a few washes.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the best shampoo to use when you have blonde hi lights?
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
How often whatch results?
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
Will this keep brass out of your hair?
Karla I.
Karla I.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a natural blonde, but have gotten pretty dark this winter. I don't want to dye my hair so has anyone used this product? What do you think of it?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is faded to almost a mint green. Could I use this to go blonde?