John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Shampoo Darker Blondes uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Formulated with honey and oatmeal, this shampoo for highlights gently removes dark, dull build-up to reveal a full spectrum of blonde tones. For darker shades of natural, color-treated, or highlighted blonde hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, FRAGRANCE, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-18, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECETH-6, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIDECETH-12, MALIC ACID, GLYCINE, PPG-9, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, GLYCERIN, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, CARAMEL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, YELLOW 5, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, RED 33, HONEY EXTRACT

• I have been looking into this stuff for my hair, does it ...1 Answers
  • I have color treated blonde highlights. Is this a good o...1 Answers
  • Does this product help with damage at all? 2 Answers
Rafaela S.
Acton , MA
I love to use this product for my blonde hair ! Have a amazing result, and the price is really good too. Your texture (lather) is really good and have a good smell. I really will buy again and I recommend for other people too
Ari G.
I used this for my blonde highlights I had gotten done and by the end of finishing the bottle my hair was all a lighter color blonde instead of the one I had gotten in the fall which is what i was going for.
Vanessa S.
After almost finishing the bottle I can say I am not impressed with this product. My hair looks the same way it did before I started using it. Although it was not terrible I would not repurchase, I rather try something new.
Rafa K.
I love this shampoo. it helps to cleanse the scalp. and to lighten the ends of the hair. I use all week and love the result. I recommend everyone who has blond hair. I will buy again a new one very soon.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
I have naturally dark hair but get blonde highlights or a blonde bayalage and this product helps my blonde looking bright and fresh from the salon. I prefer JoCio over this, but it still does a great job of maintaining that blonde color.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Even toned my blonde hair from the winter month. Takes about 4_ 5 times to get the correct I wanted. Smells good. Rich n creamy lather. Rinses clean. Leaves hair soft, illuminating and pretty.
Lindsay B.
Lakeland
The smell of this is amazing! It makes my hair smell and look awesome. It enhances my highlights and a little lathers a lot! I am able to push a bottle for a whole month. Will definitely purchase this product again
J S.
Buffalo
As I have been coloring my hair for about 20 years, I require a shampoo that won’t strip my hair and can enhance the color. I’ve used John Frieda True Blonde shampoos for as long as I can remember, and my color remains multidimensional and vibrant. I have fine, straight and relatively limp hair.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I do like tia stuff, it's nice. It definitely brightens up my hair when it gets dull, which is super nice! It smells great too, and the price is awesome! I can't say it does much more for my hair then my other shampoos except for getting rid of dullness, but it's still a good product
ADK F.
I have dark blonde hair with blonde highlights. I have used the shampoo and conditioner for years. It always makes my highlights pop. I wash my hair with it about twice a week.
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
Does this product help with damage at all?
daylan H.
Has anyone compared this shampoo to other shampoos used for the same thing?
Mackenzie F.
Clarinda
I have been looking into this stuff for my hair, does it really work?
Amanda S.
Orchard Park, NY
I have color treated blonde highlights. Is this a good option?

back