John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Conditioner Lighter Blondes

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Enhanced with sunflower and white tea, this highlight conditioner hydrates and reveals the full spectrum of lighter blonde’s tones. For use on natural or color-treated hair and for use on highlights and lowlights.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, LACTIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, GLYCINE, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT.

• I just recently dyed my hair blonde bolioge and need a pr...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this conditioner and the o...1 Answers
Hilary M.
This shampoo keeps my hair looking shiny and freshly blonde. I use it 2 times a week. Takes the brassy color out of your blonde. Doesn’t dry your hair out at all. Helps to prolong your color treated highlights.
ADK F.
I use this conditioner with the shampoo. It works. It brings out the lighter shade of blonde in my hair and makes it look brighter. I leave the conditioner in for a few minutes about twice a week too. It also works perfectly for someone who just got blonde highlights.
amanda a.
This stuff is amazing. Creamy, leaves hair silky, soft, and healthier looking. I sisnt notice it being any brighter. But it felt so much better and it smella great too.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m not even blonde but like the smell of this (all Frieda shampoos). Smells great and leaves my hair feeling great. I can only use every now and then. If I’m stressed or using a lot of other product, this will tip the scale and make me break out in hives.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I'm no longer blonde (red), but when I was this was my favorite and my go to shampoo/conditioner when I thought my hair was starting to look dull. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair would look amazing and feel so soft! It would lighten it up so pretty and bright! I loved this shampoo/conditioner & used it constantly while I had blonde hair! It smells amazing and does exactly what it's suppose to, I know for a fact because one time I was out of it fo around a week & I could tell a difference when I was washing it with something that wasn't this! This lightens it up so well & leaves hair looking vibrant & full of life! I'd recommend this product to anyone that's blonde & wants to keep that pretty bright color!
J S.
Buffalo, NY
I’ll start by saying I do not condition my hair often. I have fine, straight hair, and my hair will be ridiculously soft and limp for the next two washes if I put conditioner all over.

I use John Frieda products as I am a natural ash blonde with lighter, cool-toned highlights. I use this product on my ends, where I’m most prone to breakage. It keeps the ends soft and doesn’t deplete my color. I appreciate that it can be found in grocery stores, as I hate hitting up specialty stores for such items.
Kendall B.
Middletown, CT
I love this product!!! It really does work!!!! I dye my hair blonde alot, or get blonde highlights. When using this product in the shower, it not only invigorates, it also brightens my blonde. If your color is looking dull it will brighten it right up and bring it back! The shampoo cleanses while brightening and the conditioner makes my dry hair soo soft. This will also make your hair that's a shade darker in the blonde spectrum, definitely a shade brighter.
Kayley H.
Hermitage, TN
This product was a total let down, it made my hair break and the overall texture of my hair after using it was incredible brittle and weak. With the John Frieda name, I expected better quality, and it was an absolute waste. I will never repurchase/recommend. If it was reformulated, I may give it a second chance, but it's not worth the damage to my hair unless it gets a redo on the formula.
Robyn B.
Kenmore, NY
My hair has blonde highlights/ombré so I bought this to keep my hair looking healthy, bright and not brassy. The product is a little pricey, and the scent is super strong. I didn't notice a huge difference in time on my hair, or really think it was anything I would buy again! Maybe would recommend to someone with a different blonde hair color!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
My hair was blonde for about a year and this is the product I always used to keep my blonde looking fresh and shiny. I love this product. It really works very well. I purchased mine at Walmart and highly recommend this amazing product.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
What is the difference between this conditioner and the other blonde enhancing conditioners from this line?
Heather W.
Boerne, TX
I just recently dyed my hair blonde bolioge and need a product to help enhance it. Will this line help keep the blonde looking fresh? and will my brown roots turn a different color if I use it?

Amazon