John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Conditioner Lighter Blondes

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Enhanced with sunflower and white tea, this highlight conditioner hydrates and reveals the full spectrum of lighter blonde’s tones. For use on natural or color-treated hair and for use on highlights and lowlights.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, LACTIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, GLYCINE, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT.

• I just recently dyed my hair blonde bolioge and need a pr...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this conditioner and the o...1 Answers
J S.
Buffalo
I’ll start by saying I do not condition my hair often. I have fine, straight hair, and my hair will be ridiculously soft and limp for the next two washes if I put conditioner all over.

I use John Frieda products as I am a natural ash blonde with lighter, cool-toned highlights. I use this product on my ends, where I’m most prone to breakage. It keeps the ends soft and doesn’t deplete my color. I appreciate that it can be found in grocery stores, as I hate hitting up specialty stores for such items.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
I think the difference in this conditioner from others of its kind- is that this works to soften, detangle, and illuminate natural, highlighted, bleached, or colored blondes as opposed to just colored. It works well to cancel out brasiness and unwanted tones. It helps to detangle dry chemical treated hair.
Hilary M.
This shampoo keeps my hair looking shiny and freshly blonde. I use it 2 times a week. Takes the brassy color out of your blonde. Doesn’t dry your hair out at all. Helps to prolong your color treated highlights.
ADK F.
I use this conditioner with the shampoo. It works. It brings out the lighter shade of blonde in my hair and makes it look brighter. I leave the conditioner in for a few minutes about twice a week too. It also works perfectly for someone who just got blonde highlights.
amanda a.
This stuff is amazing. Creamy, leaves hair silky, soft, and healthier looking. I sisnt notice it being any brighter. But it felt so much better and it smella great too.
Liette G.
Ellendale
Absolutely the best conditioner I’ve ever used really helps my highlights and my overall hair color, it works good on oily and dry I’ve tried it on both occasions. Definitely satisfied the price is perfect and I’d definitely recommend to anyone
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m not even blonde but like the smell of this (all Frieda shampoos). Smells great and leaves my hair feeling great. I can only use every now and then. If I’m stressed or using a lot of other product, this will tip the scale and make me break out in hives.
Melanie L.
California, MD
Great products! I usually buy this in a set that comes with shampoo conditioner and the hair serum. These products leave my hair soft and shiny! Would definitely recommend to people with blonde hair.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I'm no longer blonde (red), but when I was this was my favorite and my go to shampoo/conditioner when I thought my hair was starting to look dull. After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair would look amazing and feel so soft! It would lighten it up so pretty and bright! I loved this shampoo/conditioner & used it constantly while I had blonde hair! It smells amazing and does exactly what it's suppose to, I know for a fact because one time I was out of it fo around a week & I could tell a difference when I was washing it with something that wasn't this! This lightens it up so well & leaves hair looking vibrant & full of life! I'd recommend this product to anyone that's blonde & wants to keep that pretty bright color!
Kendall B.
Middletown, CT
I love this product!!! It really does work!!!! I dye my hair blonde alot, or get blonde highlights. When using this product in the shower, it not only invigorates, it also brightens my blonde. If your color is looking dull it will brighten it right up and bring it back! The shampoo cleanses while brightening and the conditioner makes my dry hair soo soft. This will also make your hair that's a shade darker in the blonde spectrum, definitely a shade brighter.
Heather W.
Boerne, TX
I just recently dyed my hair blonde bolioge and need a product to help enhance it. Will this line help keep the blonde looking fresh? and will my brown roots turn a different color if I use it?
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
What is the difference between this conditioner and the other blonde enhancing conditioners from this line?

back