John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Conditioner Darker Blondes uploaded by Vanessa M.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Conditioner Darker Blondes uploaded by Vanessa M.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Conditioner Darker Blondes uploaded by Kate G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Reveal a full spectrum of blonde tones. This conditioner for highlights moisturises and brightens blonde tresses. Enhancing formula hydrates and reveals blonde’s range of tones. Brighten highlights while conditioning for blonde at its finest.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, LACTIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CARAMEL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, GLYCINE, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, GLYCERIN, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, HONEY EXTRACT.

• Has anyone tried this? I've been wanting to try it it I'v...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I just recently became blonde and I...2 Answers
Krista L.
Baldwin , NY
I really really like this John Frieda line. I have naturally blonde hair that has gotten darker over the years. I use this in the summer which activates my Natural highlights perfectly.
Heather K.
My hair is already dark blonde with highlights most of the time, after using this shampoo I couldn't really tell much of a difference in tone or color. Use with conditioner.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Good conditioner paired with the blonde shampoo. Can’t go wrong with John Frieda. I feel like this extends the life of your blonde hair and prevents it from turning to brassy. It also brings out some of the lighter tones naturally in your hair hence the word highlight in the name 😂
Miranda K.
San Francisco, CA
I like to use this conditioner (and the matching shampoo) in the winter when I am less in the sun and my blonde hair turns darker. This conditioner makes my hair so soft and smells great! I'm a natural dirty blonde and I would def recommend this to anyone!
Brianna W.
Fishers, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Genuinely liked this product as far as brightening my highlights, but as someone who has oily hair, I felt as though this conditioner left my hair feeling oilier than most. 4 stars for being a good product, just was not the best match for my hair.
Jessica R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
I’m not sure how this works since it isn’t a purple conditioner, but it really does help brighten my highlights. I use this consistently and it keeps my blonde bright.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
Turns hair extremely blonde even if it is a pretty dark honey blonde! I had friends asking if I had dyed my hair. I usually just buy it at the drug store. For its effects it is very affordable. A cheap way to change the color of your hair!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Used this when I had highlights and it made them look so good! Like fresh out of the salon! Affordable and also effective as well! I don't use it anymore but when I did I loved it and I highly recommend it!
Bek O.
I use this product every day and it keeps my natural blonde hair looking light and fresh. It has a nice fresh scent that is very pleasant. I highly recommend this product to people that are looking to brighten up their hair color!
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
This stuff sucks. I purchased it at Town and Country. It’s expensive for one. You don’t get much product for two. And it doesn’t help with my blonde hair at all. It looks the exact same, and did not perform any miracles or do anything special for my hair.
Ashley W.
Colorado Springs, CO
Has anyone used this? I just recently became blonde and I would love to try to keep it from turning orange!
Ashley W.
Colorado Springs, CO
Has anyone tried this? I've been wanting to try it it I've recently turned blonde and don't want to become orange.

Target