John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Conditioner Darker Blondes uploaded by Vanessa M.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Conditioner Darker Blondes uploaded by Vanessa M.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Brightening Conditioner Darker Blondes uploaded by Kate K.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Reveal a full spectrum of blonde tones. This conditioner for highlights moisturises and brightens blonde tresses. Enhancing formula hydrates and reveals blonde’s range of tones. Brighten highlights while conditioning for blonde at its finest.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, LACTIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CARAMEL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, GLYCINE, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, GLYCERIN, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, HONEY EXTRACT.

• Has anyone tried this? I've been wanting to try it it I'v...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I just recently became blonde and I...2 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love John Frieda hair products! They leave your hair silky smooth. It lightens your hair gradually and the color looks natural. The conditioners are really moisturizing. The price is excellent and you can buy them at most drug stores.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Good conditioner paired with the blonde shampoo. Can’t go wrong with John Frieda. I feel like this extends the life of your blonde hair and prevents it from turning to brassy. It also brings out some of the lighter tones naturally in your hair hence the word highlight in the name 😂
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Does a great job of brightening my hair! And moisturizing it. My hair is always less frizzy if I use this stuff, and it looks great after! It smells and feels nice, and the price can't be beat. I am very satisfied with this product.
Miranda K.
Sunnyvale, CA
I like to use this conditioner (and the matching shampoo) in the winter when I am less in the sun and my blonde hair turns darker. This conditioner makes my hair so soft and smells great! I'm a natural dirty blonde and I would def recommend this to anyone!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This stuff sucks. I purchased it at Town and Country. It’s expensive for one. You don’t get much product for two. And it doesn’t help with my blonde hair at all. It looks the exact same, and did not perform any miracles or do anything special for my hair.
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
I usually prefer a purple shampoo over this type of blonde product but i tried his product and i did notice it helped brighten my hair not as much as purple shampoo but enough to use it again
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
Love this conditioner. I feel like it slightly brightens my natural blonde hair while still moisturizing it. My husband thinks it smells great and makes my hair soft. Ha. I recommend!
Nicole P.
This stuff is awesome! It helps make your highlights stay blonde longer and it smells amazing! It is a little pricey for what I usually pay but definitely worth it!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love the smell of this product and I used it when I had really light blonde hair. It kept my hair shiny and I'm not sure if it really kept it lighter but it kept it healthy looking. There isn't a ton of product for the price but it is worth the price in my opinion. Overall all of these products I have used I have liked!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Used this when I had highlights and it made them look so good! Like fresh out of the salon! Affordable and also effective as well! I don't use it anymore but when I did I loved it and I highly recommend it!
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone used this? I just recently became blonde and I would love to try to keep it from turning orange!
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone tried this? I've been wanting to try it it I've recently turned blonde and don't want to become orange.