John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Shelby M.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo and Conditioner Set uploaded by Valerie T.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Gradually lightens for a shimmery, sun-kissed blonde. Gentle formula with citrus and chamomile. Ammonia and peroxide-free. Restores hair's healthy look and feel Use daily for optimal results.

Buy on Amazon
Jackie H.
Coral Springs, FL
So I bought this at Publix it was actually on sale two for 795 which I thought was really great I'm at this point I really had a really long white platinum hair and I love it because it take out the green and orange brassiness do it and I just me you're really nice and shiny which I love again my hair get the green out when I usually go to the pool one from the sunlight.the smell is really awesome the price is great again you can find it Publix is where I
Kacy H.
I was tired of bleaching my hair every 6 weeks. I started thinking I wanted to go darker, because the maintenance for keeping the roots blonde was enough to drive me insane. I found John Frieda Sheer Go Blonder Shampoo and fell in love with it!!! It makes my color last longer and I am only dying my hair every 10 weeks now!!! I absolutely love this stuff.
Ashley G.
I am a previous cosmetology student, and tried this on a few clients to see if it truly worked. It does brighten your hair up, but in a way that gives off yellow tones! If you client is looking for a cool tone blonde shade than I would not recommend this product. All in all the shampoo lathers well, and has a great smell.
Samantha A.
I purchased this after a terrible dye-job so I could lighten my hair. It was actually somewhat effective, but I wouldn't say the results were drastic. I used this product only a few times a week since it tended to be quite drying on my already fried hair. Not terrible, but also not my favorite shampoo ever.
Ciara L.
I had used this after I had gotten highlights, and my hair is very oily to begin with and while using this I felt my hair did get even more oily. I loved how it made my highlights stay blonde and they didn't get brassy at all, I would get it again and it's very affordable!
Cristie G.
So I tried this because I just recently went blonde and I'm not a fan. I prefer the regular John Frieda for Blondes over this. It smells great and the formula itself is a very pretty color out of the bottle. It does foam up well and lathers great. Just not the one for me.
Dee B.
Great product for the price. I don't notice a huge difference in how blonde my hair looks but it helps keep it from getting brassy. It can be a bit drying so I'd recommend using a deep conditioner after washing with this, but it's totally worth what you pay for it.
Alyssa C.
Apple Valley, MN
I use this shampoo and conditioner duo about once every week for a quick lighten-up. It isn't a drastic change, but it does seem to give my hair that extra little pop of color and brightness. Beyond that it smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft.
Shelby T.
Salem, OR
When I had this product I didn't really see a big difference, only a little one. It was affordable and made my hair soft it just didn't really lighting my hair. I wouldn't ever recommend it if you are trying to lighting your hair.
Nicole M.
West Haven, CT
Love this! Doesn't leave your hair feeling like straw , smells great, gives actual results for an awesome price! I have used a few other products that have left my hair dry and brittle, not with this one ! I highly recommend.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
How quickly do you see the results?
Richelle R.
Does this turn your hair orange or yellowish?
Stephanie H.
I am looking to move away from my Suave hair products I use. Is this brand cruelty free? I need it to help brighten/lighten up my (brassy) blonde hair and have a good smell. Worth the price? What is the best shampoo & conditioner brand to help with these needs?!