John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Multi-Pack uploaded by Natália M.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Multi-Pack uploaded by Kimberly K.John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Multi-Pack uploaded by Heather C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Achieve Brighter, Lighter, Bolder Blonde Gradually Lightens Blonde Hair For Your Ideal, Sun-Kissed Look All Year Long Go-Blonder Products, With Citrus And Chamomile, Enhance Your Natural Blonde Hair, Lightening For Brighter Blonde, Softness And Shine The John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Multi-Pack Set Includes: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo (8.45 Fl Oz / 450 Ml) Gradually Lightens.&Nbsp; For All Blondes.&Nbsp; Gentle Formula With Citrus And Chamomile Visibly Lightens For A Shimmery, Sunlit Blonde.&Nbsp; Renews Hair Healthy Look And Feel.&Nbsp; Ammonia And Peroxide Free John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner (8.45 Fl Oz / 450 Ml) Gradually Lightens.&Nbsp; For All Blondes.&Nbsp; Gentle Formula With Citrus And Chamomile Restores Moisture And Renews Softness For A Shimmery, Sunlit Blonde.&Nbsp; Ammonia And Peroxide Free. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray (3.5 Fl Oz / 103 Ml) For Blondes Only. Safe For Color-Treated And Chemically Treated Hair Versatile Patent-Pending Formula With Citrus And Chamomile Works With Blow-Dryer Heat To Gradually Lighten And Brighten For A Natural-Looking Blonder, Blonde.&Nbsp; Visibly Lightens In 3-5 Uses.&Nbsp; Not Suitable For Use On Medium Brown Or Darker Shades Of Hair. Made In U.S.A. Product Ingredients: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo:&Nbsp; Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Betaine (Sugar Beet), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon), Curcuma Longa Root Extract (Turmeric), Crocus Sativus Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract (Grape), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape), Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Xylene Sulfonate, Maleic Acid, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Disodium Edta, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (Ci 47005) John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner:&Nbsp; Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Dimethiconal, Peg 14M, Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Trideceth 12, Glycine, Maleic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Yellow 5 Lake, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract (Grape), Alcohol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract (Lemon), Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (Grape) John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray:&Nbsp; Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Polyso see more...

• Does this product actually work? I'm looking to make my hair colo...2 Answers
  • I just purchased this product. How long after use should I notice...1 Answers
  • Will this make my hair yellow with co tinted use without using sh...1 Answers
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Multi-Pack
  • "Together these products work well to keep my blonde highlights looking nice and bright weeks longer after going to the salon." in 1 review
  • "As for the shampoo, and after spray before you blow dry your hair.." in 1 review
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I'm a natural dirty blonde so my high lights only show in the summer but with this shampoo and conditioner people ask if I've dyed my hair, I always blow dry afterwards. I try to use this combo when I know I'll be in the sun to get the maximum experience from it. Highly recommend.
Natália M.
Lorton, VA
About hair: if you have lights can not escape a treatment with shampoo, conditioner and specific creams, right?
I tried some, but that was what won my heart ❤, ️after washing the hair seems to be getting lighter, it is a beautiful thing to see, besides the bath, the creams make my hair moisturized and very fragrant.
Kiley T.
I personally did see a small difference in my hair color with this product, I only used the shampoo and conditioner not the spray. I washed my hair with it every 2 days. Your not supposed to wash it everyday. I would recommend others using it for a light light tint on your hair. It should only lighten your hair color like two shades, not much difference.
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this product I use this in the summer months to get my natural blonde highlights to really pop! I have really thin fin hair and it doesn't make the texture weird or anything! John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Multi-Pack is great for blondes who want to go a little blonder!
Jessica W.
Talking Rock, Georgia
My hair is naturally blonde but it turns dark every so often and this helps preventing my roots from showing! It also makes my hair soft that other shampoos haven’t been able to achieve! Love this! Highly recommend!
Holli L.
1507 Woodlawn Drive Apt 3 Charleston Illinois
I have been buying this shampoo for 2 years now. I love it. It helps with taking out the golden color. I have always been satisfied every time. I always buy it at Walmart and I will keep on buying it.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
This is a pretty good product if you have normal hair that is not as damaged meaning if your hair is in good condition and you just want to lighten it is a good product however i do not recommend it if you have sensitive and damaged hair because it wont do much for you. Now don't go thinking that this will magically lighten up orange hair to platinum in one wash. It is more of a toning shampoo i would say but you need to be down to a good level 7 blonde to be able to notice the toning effects this shampoo has it is not super noticeable again but it does take the darker tones in your hair and it lightens them! Overall it is a good product and makes my hair feel soft!
Heather C.
I have never dyed my hair, however, when I saw my blonde hair darken due to northern New York climate, I panicked. My friend recommended this set, and within one wash, I saw the difference. I am definitely dependent on using the set - especially using the spray on days where I know I will be outdoors more. The only issue is that the shampoo/conditioner will dry your hair out over time, so make sure to shake up your shower routine and only use this product 2-3 times a week.
Kateleen L.
I have bleached hair now so this doesn't really have an effect however I was a darker strawberry blonde with a LOT of highlights. This works like the bees knees when your highlights are getting dull. Purple shampoo is great however it does make your blonde turn into grey hair if used repetitively. I've used the entire set of this collection as a regular shampoo and conditioner/spray and it lightened my hair so nicely it never looked dull! (Except when my roots grew out that's another story) it has actually been increasing in price but there's usually buy 1 get 1 free or half off in Walgreens
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Your hair doesn't have to be naturally blonde to use this product. When I had bleached my hair some time ago I purchasing this product to keep my color looking vibrant and it did just that. The shampoos and conditioners are really nourishing and work well for color treated hair. This set will keep the brassiness away in between touch up treatments, I recommend it.
Kennedy P.
Lethbridge, AB
Does this product actually work? I'm looking to make my hair colour lighter, but I don't want to dye it.
Ashley F.
Roseboro, NC
Will this make my hair yellow with co tinted use without using shimmer lights?
Jennifer B.
I just purchased this product. How long after use should I notice a color enhancement?