John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner 8.3 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Brandi P.John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner 8.3 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Amanda M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Hydrate and lightens for a lighter blonde. Sheer Blonde® Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner, with citrus and chamomile, restores moisture and renews softness giving you a shimmery, sunlit blonde. see more...

Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Snohomish, WA
This product is only good for real blonde people. It slightly highlights your hair if you don't have very dark hair too. But even so John Frieda is one of my favorite brands, and I love all their smell and they always make my hair smooth. I just think that it's a bit ridiculous if you have brown/dark hair to expect that just a shampoo is gonna make you go super blonde.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Please do NOT use this product. It causes severe damage to hair: split ends, breaking, hair loss and dryness! It's happened w/ quite a few people I knew, including myself! As soon as I stopped using this product my hair got so pretty and healthy. There's so many better products for blondes. Try anything from Its a 10! They have products for blondes that are fantastic!
Savannah E.
I've used this shampoo for years around spring and summer time. I really like it, and I like the fact that it's gradual. I have naturally blonde hair and I've never dyed it before, but I like to lighten it a bit for the summer and this does a great job without making it look like a weird color or shade.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Does NOTHING!!!! Never makes my hair blonder. Never did anything. I just don't get what this is supposed to do. I have natural blonde highlights and it didn't do anything to the current blonde in my hair. I wish it did. I really wish it made me "go blonder." It sucks. I guess it smells okay as a pro
Amber M.
Amber M.
So this stuff does work. However I found that it made my hair incredibly dry once I started noticing that it was lightening my hair. Using this conditioner alone doesn't aid the dryness though, I would suggest using a mask or leave in conditioner while using this.
Kellye L.
Kellye L.
I like this conditioner a lot! I use it regularly and I think it helps keep my color from fading longer after I get highlights. Never weighs my hair down and doesn't make it greasy. I recommend if you have natural blonde or colored blonde hair for sure!
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Pharr
I love using this along with the shampoo! It's a bit pricey but it's worth it for blondes that want a little more life in their hair. I have very fine blonde hair (dyed hair color) but even then the shampoo & conditioner help with lightening up my hair.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I really like the shampoo. It helps to keep my gray hairs hidden in my blonde highlights. I have tried the conditioner but didn't like it. I felt like my hair was more dry and could notice breaking. I now just use regular conditioner with the shampoo.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I have blonde hair that is very bright my hair turned orange all the time but now using this product my hair turns to an Ashy blonde I have to use a lot of product however it smells really good and I would definitely use it again
Savannah E.
This is a very good conditioner. It smells nice and it does work. It took a little while to see a significant difference in my hair. I may have been not using it as often as I should but it just took a little bit
Vitória G.
Vitória G.
Santos
Ele matiza?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
How well does this work?!