BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Paula R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product to get that gradual lightening. The color is nice and soft. My hair is soft and manageable. I use it with the Sheer Blonde shampoo to get a little extra lightening. The price is great and in a that makes it easy to dispense.
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
good hydration and good conditioning. Helps to untangle and offers brightness blondes. My locks are more beautiful after using this product
Caitlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good conditioner that helps in lightening the color of your hair while still be at a reasonable price.
Tiffany K.
Westlake, LA
Just Started using this product and I think it's working!! My hair seems to slowly be lightening!
Karen J.
I have no idea if this product even works or not as I was unable to use it more than once. It has all kinds of allergenic perfumes/parfum in it. Waste of money... and I was allergic to my hair after using this product full of toxic perfumes. I will always buy products that are naturally scented with fruit oils or essential oils instead.
Emer M.
St. Clement, Jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, smells lovely and not overly pricey. Bought from my local drugstore. I feel the colour in my hair is uplifted after using this product.
EVELYN K.
Loksa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! This shampoo is actually working. Also the smell is so good. Quite okay price and easily findable. Perfect for blondes!