BY JOHN FRIEDA®

When used with the lightening shampoo, this hair-lightening conditioner gradually lightens blonde strands and restores moisture for healthy softness. Gentle enough for daily use. Ammonia and peroxide free. For all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted blonde hair.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, FRAGRANCE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, QUATERNIUM-91, CETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, GLYCINE, GLYCERIN, MALIC ACID, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, YELLOW 5, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TOCOPHEROL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT.

Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I know it sounds crazy, but your hair can actually go blonder after you’ve gotten it done at the salon. For the price, this is such a good product to use if you want to take your hair from dingy bronze to incredibly blonde. I gave it four out of five stars because it’s not my number one pick for a toning blonde conditioner, but it will do the trick if you do not want to use purple conditioner or shampoo.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I am not sure how I feel about this other than the fact that I like how it smells it smells like lemon which is fresh but I don’t think it does a great job at lightning as much of the shampoo does but I do love how this feels it feels really nice it hydrates the blonde hair but it doesn’t necessarily let you know as much is a shampoo as I would totally recommend the shampooer over this product
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love John Frieda hair products! They leave your hair silky smooth. It lightens your hair gradually and the color looks natural. The conditioners are really moisturizing. The price is excellent and you can buy them at most drug stores.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
so i have naturally brown/lightish brown hair. i used this when i was younger to try to go blonder and get highlights or something. it never really worked....but i don't know if that had anything to do with my hair being brown at this point so like idk. wasn't the best conditioner, though. nothing special.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Review for: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner, 8.45 Ounce more...
I like this conditioner when I’m in a pinch but it’s definitely not my favorite. It smells pretty good but I don’t think it really conditions my hair all that well and it definitely doesn’t lighten it up. However, if you bleached your hair and are trying to keep it light and less brassy, it may be okay depending on the color of your hair.
KYLIE •.
New Britain, CT
Review for: John Frieda Sheer Blonde® Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner 1.5 fl. oz. Tube more...
Made my hair more of a red tint than a blonde don’t get me wrong the color was still pretty but not what was advertised at all I guess you should just be cautious if you are trying to get lighter from a darker color only recommend this product if your hair is already fairly light.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I just recently decided to go back to blonde, from years of medium brown box color, at home. I did two bleach sessions, then hair color to tone. I've been using this and the companion shampoo ever since, and my hair has been unbelievably soft. Of course, this won't be the case with everyone but my hair feels as healthy as it did before.
These products claim to help lighten hair. There's no peroxide in these, but instead citrus and chamomile which have both been proven to slightly lighten hair. I'm not sure about the lightening results yet, but I know it's been amazing for the health of my hair!
Carlee S.
Harrison
I love this shampoo line. I have also used the brunette one when I wanted to darken my hair up. I like to use the shampoo and conditioner together to bring out the natural highlights in my hair. I’m a natural blonde but this brings out the lighter pieces for summer
Molly P.
Phoenix , AZ
i love this. i have dirty blonde hair naturally but this gives me an all over golden look without dyeing. i consistently get compliments whenever i use this, along with the shampoo
Ashley F.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm a blonde at heart and this conditioner knows it. I use this only around my roots and it makes such a difference. It gently lightens up my hair without any harsh chemicals. Been using this product for about a year and ongoing!
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
How well does this work?!
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
Does this work on colored hair? Will it make it blonder?
Vitória G.
Santos
Ele matiza?
Nilma A.
Will it remove orange from hair?