John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Glistening Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner Platinum-Champagne by John Frieda, 8.45 Ounce

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This conditioner has an ultra-moisturizing formula for distressed, damaged blonde that dramatically improves hair texture. This conditioner restores glistening blonde highlights and glossy shine for your silkiest, brightest blonde while it helps safeguard and keep your blonde hair its softest without adding or depositing color. The salon-inspired and expertly formulated product rehydrates and replenishes overly dry blonde hair. Size: 8.5 Ounce Quantity: One (1) piece Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Dry or damaged hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Im wondering if all the shampoos from John Frieda work as well an...1 Answers
Armina K.
Armina K.
Cypress, TX
My hair is a platinum blonde, unnatural. I have dark brown hair but had died it. And my hair grows quickly. Well usually my hair starts turning brassy, and goes orange once I let the roots grow out. This stopped all that. It kept highlighting my blonde, and really bringing it out on top of my brown, and even though I'm letting the roots grow for a new color do, i am amazed at how it keeps the true blonde, blonde and not brassy.
This product does its job. You are left with an extreme clean feeeling. It brings out the highlights in my hair & it looks amazing after a wash. This is one is the my favorite by far. The price is obviously more than the basic shampoos/ conditioners. I would recommend this.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product as well as all of the John Frieda blonde products. It smells great and makes my hair look great in the summer when it's a little dark from winter. I have naturally dirty blonde hair and this helps keep my hair blonde. I would definitely repurchase
JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Love the way it makes my hair feel and brings out the blonde. Packaging is great (: especially for the price. It's so much better than having to pay an arm and a leg for a good blonde hair shampoo. For effective for what it is meant for! Very satisfied.
Rossy R.
Rossy R.
Kilgore, TX
Me encanta ademas de que hace que el tinte de tu cabello no se pierda lo protege este yo lo consegui en walmart me teñi el cabello hace algun tiempo de rubio y este acondicionador me ayudo muchisimo.. El precio es razonable lo recomiendo mucho
kimi w.
kimi w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if this stuff really works i have got it as a gift its kind of expensive to me i do have long blonde hair it smells good but i don't know if its worth the price you pay since i couldn't tell the diff.
nancy l.
nancy l.
I use this with the conditioner and it makes my hair super soft and the smell is great and I haven't gotten a brassy tone in my hair since using this
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner. Helps keep my blonde hair looking great. Helps with frizz. Smells great and lasts all day. Feels silky smooth on my hair.
Suzette F.
Suzette F.
Valrico, FL
Great product leaved hair clean and smooth. Smell is also great. It rinses out easily.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to shampoo/conditioner when I had blonde hair. It did seem to tone my hair when I consistently used it (when I had brassy colors after dyeing). I am satisfied with the product but do think it is too pricey.
Carol P.
Carol P.
Toronto , ON
Im wondering if all the shampoos from John Frieda work as well and smell amazing ?