John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Glistening Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner Platinum-Champagne by John Frieda, 8.45 Ounce

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This conditioner has an ultra-moisturizing formula for distressed, damaged blonde that dramatically improves hair texture. This conditioner restores glistening blonde highlights and glossy shine for your silkiest, brightest blonde while it helps safeguard and keep your blonde hair its softest without adding or depositing color. The salon-inspired and expertly formulated product rehydrates and replenishes overly dry blonde hair. Size: 8.5 Ounce Quantity: One (1) piece Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Dry or damaged hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Im wondering if all the shampoos from John Frieda work as well and ...1 Answers
Armina K.
Armina K.
Cypress, TX
My hair is a platinum blonde, unnatural. I have dark brown hair but had died it. And my hair grows quickly. Well usually my hair starts turning brassy, and goes orange once I let the roots grow out. This stopped all that. It kept highlighting my blonde, and really bringing it out on top of my brown, and even though I'm letting the roots grow for a new color do, i am amazed at how it keeps the true blonde, blonde and not brassy.
Mariana N.
Mariana N.
São Paulo, SP
I'm not blond (just made some highlights once), but my hair in the summer gets lighter. When a friend told me about this product I just thought: "why not?" It was the best thing I ever made. My hair has this summer look the whole year using this products (I use the shampoo and the spray to make it even lighter) strongly recommend!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
Really like how it brings out the blonde in my hair. It's hard to be able to make the blonde shine through in my highlights without using harmful heat tools. This is a perfect alternative. The ingredients are natural too. The main ingredient that brings out the blonde and makes it shine is tea leaves!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shampoo of this brand but the conditioner does not meet up to the same standards for me. Being a very blonde girl loving my hair with that extra highlight, this product doesn't make my hair as smooth and soft as I wish it would. I like the softer feel and would like to see more of it.
This product does its job. You are left with an extreme clean feeeling. It brings out the highlights in my hair & it looks amazing after a wash. This is one is the my favorite by far. The price is obviously more than the basic shampoos/ conditioners. I would recommend this.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product as well as all of the John Frieda blonde products. It smells great and makes my hair look great in the summer when it's a little dark from winter. I have naturally dirty blonde hair and this helps keep my hair blonde. I would definitely repurchase
JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Love the way it makes my hair feel and brings out the blonde. Packaging is great (: especially for the price. It's so much better than having to pay an arm and a leg for a good blonde hair shampoo. For effective for what it is meant for! Very satisfied.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I use this conditioner and it works well. Honestly it's nothing special and doesn't make much of a difference for my hair. However my hair works well with almost all products so it might make a bigger difference in someone with different hair than me.
Hanna N.
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this shampoo! Makes my hair look and feel amazing. I'm not sure if it actually makes it more blonde or not... I need to take photos next time I buy a bottle and see if there's a difference. But even if it didn't, I'd still buy it. Smells AMAZING!
Geena O.
Geena O.
Indiana, PA
I think this is a great product, it makes my hair shine really well. I have never used any other products so i don't know how it compares. It smells really nice. I use this product 3 times a week typically. Overalls I am satisfied with this product
Carol P.
Carol P.
Toronto , ON
Im wondering if all the shampoos from John Frieda work as well and smell amazing ?