John Frieda® Sheer Blonde Glistening Perfection Moisturizing Conditioner Platinum-Champagne

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Improves hair texture. Restores glistening blonde highlights and glossy shine for your silkiest, brightest blonde. Helps safeguard and keep your blonde hair its softest. Without adding or depositing color. Salon-inspired and expertly formulated to rehydrate and replenish overly dry blonde hair.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love John Frieda hair products! They leave your hair silky smooth. It lightens your hair gradually and the color looks natural. The conditioners are really moisturizing. The price is excellent and you can buy them at most drug stores.
Nicole W.
This is my go to shampoo/conditioner when I had blonde hair. It did seem to tone my hair when I consistently used it (when I had brassy colors after dyeing). I am satisfied with the product but do think it is too pricey.
Armina K.
Kissimmee, FL
My hair is a platinum blonde, unnatural. I have dark brown hair but had died it. And my hair grows quickly. Well usually my hair starts turning brassy, and goes orange once I let the roots grow out. This stopped all that. It kept highlighting my blonde, and really bringing it out on top of my brown, and even though I'm letting the roots grow for a new color do, i am amazed at how it keeps the true blonde, blonde and not brassy.
Mariana N.
São Paulo, SP
I'm not blond (just made some highlights once), but my hair in the summer gets lighter. When a friend told me about this product I just thought: "why not?" It was the best thing I ever made. My hair has this summer look the whole year using this products (I use the shampoo and the spray to make it even lighter) strongly recommend!
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
Really like how it brings out the blonde in my hair. It's hard to be able to make the blonde shine through in my highlights without using harmful heat tools. This is a perfect alternative. The ingredients are natural too. The main ingredient that brings out the blonde and makes it shine is tea leaves!
Natalie B.
Allendale, MI
I love the shampoo of this brand but the conditioner does not meet up to the same standards for me. Being a very blonde girl loving my hair with that extra highlight, this product doesn't make my hair as smooth and soft as I wish it would. I like the softer feel and would like to see more of it.
Ashley W.
I love this product as well as all of the John Frieda blonde products. It smells great and makes my hair look great in the summer when it's a little dark from winter. I have naturally dirty blonde hair and this helps keep my hair blonde. I would definitely repurchase
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Love the way it makes my hair feel and brings out the blonde. Packaging is great (: especially for the price. It's so much better than having to pay an arm and a leg for a good blonde hair shampoo. For effective for what it is meant for! Very satisfied.
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this shampoo! Makes my hair look and feel amazing. I'm not sure if it actually makes it more blonde or not... I need to take photos next time I buy a bottle and see if there's a difference. But even if it didn't, I'd still buy it. Smells AMAZING!
Felecia C.
Lake Arthur, LA
Omg the smell had me at hello. This stuff definitely caught my attention and works very well on my white blonde hair. It's not as good as a purple shampoo but definitely is a good in between conditioner to use daily. It makes your hair super soft and shinny and honestly I can't say anything bad about this product ❤️
Carol P.
Toronto, ON
Im wondering if all the shampoos from John Frieda work as well and smell amazing ?
Victoria F.